Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo (5094 Views)

Jubilant Nigerians After The Ceasefire Announcement To End Of Biafra -photo / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / American Commercial Pilot That Died Flying Relief Materials To Biafra- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Kennyswag: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]We don't want you in our space simple, why is it difficult to understand that? We are not and we can't be alliance, if there are Yorubas in your region, send them away simple, no need for fake love.
you bad gan oooh

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by twutin1: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]We don't want you in our space simple, why is it difficult to understand that? We are not and we can't be alliance, if there are Yorubas in your region, send them away simple, no need for fake love.

What fake love are you talking about?

All tribes have invested in Lagos and put effort into building it including igbos so your plan of sending them out is nothing but a dream. Igbos will only leave when they want to leave. I’m not even sure wether your elites would even support igbos leaving. Even the almighty tinubu that you worship and otedola don’t support it.

Lagos shouldn’t even be considered yorubaland yet because we’ve had many tribes claim that they own lagos. We’ve had the binis, ijaws, ijebus claim over Lagos so where is the justification of naming Lagos a yorubaland historically?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by ChoCho54(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kennyswag:
you bad gan oooh
Won ti lo...hm stepmother don use am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Kennyswag: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Won ti lo...his stepmother don use am.
ode

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by ChoCho54(f): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kennyswag:
ode
E pain am

Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Conrod: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Abeg this terrorist does not speak for we easterners. After inciting them to kill police and behead a governor.
No no no.
Is just like boko haram making an hausa security force.

Any soldier wey see this our brothers wey turn terrorists gun them down I am in 100 percent supporr
For calling them brothers and wishing death to them,may amadioha use your soul for cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by iReddington: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
He said "What we are doing is no different from Amotekun..."
Is this guy okay, one is Photoshop na. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Paperworka: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
mrkunlex:
Senseless youths from a cursed tribe again
In case you don't know, This cursed tribe has been the backbone of the ungrateful Nigeria from 1960 - Date cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by jneutron4000: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
twutin1:

All tribes have invested in Lagos and put effort into building it including igbos so your plan of sending them out is nothing but a dream. Igbos will only leave when they want to leave. I’m not even sure wether your elites would even support igbos leaving. Even the almighty tinubu that you worship and otedola don’t support it.

Lagos shouldn’t even be considered yorubaland yet because we’ve had many tribes claim that they own lagos. We’ve had the binis, ijaws, ijebus claim over Lagos so where is the justification of naming Lagos a yorubaland historically?
[/s]We have no issues with other ethnicities except you Igbos and Fulanis. Your Igbos are not only in Lagos, you are scattered everywhere accros Yoruba land, in Sagamu, Ijebu, Ibadan down to Akure, if I have get into political power accros Yoruba land, I will see to pay you off for what you feel you have invested in Yorubaland, so that you can go back to your space. You have proven that you do not like the Yorubas, ever since Azikwe was kicked out of Western region at Ibadan, you have harboured hatred, envy and jealousy towards Yoruba, simple because we said No to Igbo in our Politics space, you called us names, Yoruba generations as at them messed up for being too kind. Advice your people to stop investing in Yorubaland as a time will come that they shall regret doing so. No need for fake love anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Dovegrey: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
Your keybroad is ur power...if you get balls b/w ur two legs come out and force them to go back.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by twutin1: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by jneutron4000: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
twutin1:

Tell me when Igbos have genuinely supported the Yoruba political interests in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Orjioorji(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
mrkunlex:
Senseless youths from a cursed tribe again
you will die of hate. Amotekun is a terrorist organization.

The Truth is mine.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Orjioorji(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
As a Yoruba man, I have no problem with it, in fact it is a welcome development to secure your region, all am saying is for Igbos in Yorubaland to go back home simple undecided undecidedOur Amotekun is still trying to secure our Bushes and villages, we do not want any non Yorubas terrorizing and doing crimes in our cities and towns.
you the slave mentality we are talking about Fulani are terrorising, raping and killing your people but you turn to say Igbos are terrorising you. Can you prove even once an Igbo man terrorize any Yoruba land ?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mrkunlex(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Orjioorji:
you will die of hate. Amotekun is a terrorist organization.

The Truth is mine.
cry me a river and don't forget to hug transformer if it pains you
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
All I care about is an independent Igbo land out of this British incorporated fraud called Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Judybash93(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
As a Yoruba man, I have no problem with it, in fact it is a welcome development to secure your region, all am saying is for Igbos in Yorubaland to go back home simple undecided undecidedOur Amotekun is still trying to secure our Bushes and villages, we do not want any non Yorubas terrorizing and doing crimes in our cities and towns.

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mrkunlex(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]We have no issues with other ethnicities except you Igbos and Fulanis. Your Igbos are not only in Lagos, you are scattered everywhere accros Yoruba land, in Sagamu, Ijebu, Ibadan down to Akure, if I have get into political power accros Yoruba land, I will see to pay you off for what you feel you have invested in Yorubaland, so that you can go back to your space. You have proven that you do not like the Yorubas, ever since Azikwe was kicked out of Western region at Ibadan, you have harboured hatred, envy and jealousy towards Yoruba, simple because we said No to Igbo in our Politics space, you called us names, Yoruba generations as at them messed up for being too kind. Advice your people to stop investing in Yorubaland as a time will come that they shall regret doing so. No need for fake love anymore.
i support you on this. We don't want igbo in yorubaland again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Kennyswag: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
E pain am

Dindinrin
pain who? undecided
Ode!!!!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by GidiCars: 4:28am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Awolowo committed suicide fearing Igbo domination. You will follow suit soon.

What's all these nonsense talks about igbo domination. Oga, you've never dominated anyone and can't even dominate anyone. Your fathers tried it in the past starting from Nzeogwu, Zik and co which is what you're suffering today. So in your mind, when Ghanaians introduced barriers on foreigners in certain sectors, they were afraid of igbo domination?

You lots are highly delusional cause you overestimate yourselves when you're nothing. Go and compete amongst yourselves and dominate yourselves. When YORUBAs achieve their new nation, it won't be business as usual. Measures would be put in place to protect the indigenous people in the region. Hope you won't cry that we're afraid of competition and other nonsense you lots say to make yourselves feel good.

The east is naked, just like the north. When nigeria splits, those are the 2 regions that will suffer the most, unless you plan on killing the ND leaders to control their resources just like it was under biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by GidiCars: 4:38am On Dec 13, 2020
twutin1:

Your fathers didn't do more than this. If una do pass Una self, you go chop am. The only reason most politicians in the SW are romanticising igbos and other tribes is cause of 2023. When ÒSUN state amotekun commander was blabbing about YORUBA this and that, he was being too forward. Once YORUBA leaders and the people see that they have nothing to lose again, they'll show their true colours. History would always repeat itself, your brothers who were chastised at Oshodi, Ladipo and alaba should educate you better.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mekysmart123: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]We have no issues with other ethnicities except you Igbos and Fulanis. Your Igbos are not only in Lagos, you are scattered everywhere accros Yoruba land, in Sagamu, Ijebu, Ibadan down to Akure, if I have get into political power accros Yoruba land, I will see to pay you off for what you feel you have invested in Yorubaland, so that you can go back to your space. You have proven that you do not like the Yorubas, ever since Azikwe was kicked out of Western region at Ibadan, you have harboured hatred, envy and jealousy towards Yoruba, simple because we said No to Igbo in our Politics space, you called us names, Yoruba generations as at them messed up for being too kind. Advice your people to stop investing in Yorubaland as a time will come that they shall regret doing so. No need for fake love anymore.
I hope every Igbo man alive is reading this piece. This is the popular narratives among Yorubas these days. This is exactly what Gbonka Ebiri is preaching on Faceboook, and numerous other Yoruba monikers. If you are Igbo, and you are buying lands, and erecting structure in South West, you are a big fool. At least, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Nigeria, under Buhari is seen the worst of the British mistake.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mekysmart123: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2020
GidiCars:

What's all these nonsense talks about igbo domination. Oga, you've never dominated anyone and can't even dominate anyone. Your fathers tried it in the past starting from Nzeogwu, Zik and co which is what you're suffering today. So in your mind, when Ghanaians introduced barriers on foreigners in certain sectors, they were afraid of igbo domination?

You lots are highly delusional cause you overestimate yourselves when you're nothing. Go and compete amongst yourselves and dominate yourselves. When YORUBAs achieve their new nation, it won't be business as usual. Measures would be put in place to protect the indigenous people in the region. Hope you won't cry that we're afraid of competition and other nonsense you lots say to make yourselves feel good.

The east is naked, just like the north. When nigeria splits, those are the 2 regions that will suffer the most, unless you plan on killing the ND leaders to control their resources just like it was under biafra.
Why are you Yorubas, always attacking the South Easterners for no reason? This thread did not in anyway concern your region, why this attack and show of hate?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mekysmart123: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2020
I keep asking myself why its always the Yorubas attacking and pouring hate on anything that concerns Igbos or South East? This thread, even though I'm not in support of what Kanu is up to, is none of Yoruba's business, why the attack? This is mind boggling.
Can any Yoruba on this forum give us just one reason behind this hate and unwarranted attack?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Samfloxin(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2020
jneutron4000:
You people sold your land to us and we gave you money to feed your hungry children and do owambe with the remaining one. Now the money has finished and you want to come back and collect your land. We will buy your government house, the plan is thickening already
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Samfloxin(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2020
mekysmart123:
I keep asking myself why its always the Yorubas attacking and pouring hate on anything that concerns Igbos or South East? This thread, even though I'm not in support of what Kanu is up to, is none of Yoruba's business, why the attack? This is mind boggling.
Can any Yoruba on this forum give us just one reason behind this hate and unwarranted attack?
They are working for their slave masters... they will forever remain slave
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by Samfloxin(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2020
GidiCars:

The east is naked? Someone who has not left Ogbomosho since he was born is talking trash. Come to Anambra State and see for yourself
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mekysmart123: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Samfloxin:

The east is naked? Someone who has not left Ogbomosho since he was born is talking trash. Come to Anambra State and see for yourself
You see how wicked these people are. The east is naked, how is that supposed to be their problem? You don't want them in your region, yet you attack any move they make to separate from you.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by MrMaestro: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2020
mekysmart123:

You must be new here. This has been brewing for about a decade. Nnamdi Kanu and his anti - Yoruba tirades for years had been disseminated by his followers on these boards for YEARS. As years went by, many young Yorubas have come to realize that the Igbos have ill will and hatred toward the Yorubas. Though the realization may have come as a result of Kanus tactless verbal attacks, we've realized that it had initially began ever since the war. The role Awolowo played in defending his people and preventing the drums of war of the soul of the country to be brought to Yorubaland's doorstep, avoiding the deaths of millions of innocent Yorubas due to a war Yorubas didn't ask for and caused by a power hungry Ojukwu, was heroic and iconic on Awolowo's part. Awolowo's strategic brilliance will forever be seen as heroic in Yorubas eyes, but we now know most Igbos see him as the devil incarnate as his actions were against the Igbos.

Regardless, there is nothing that can be done to bridge this gap anymore. Young Yorubas eyes are wide open. On how Igbos as a group, view Yorubas. Part of it is the war, part of it is because of this obsessive desire to compete and dominate the Yorubas (which is a subconscious desire to make up for the humiliation of the loss at the hands of the Yorubas in the war). Whatever it is, it can't be changed. We've tried to be hospitable and nice, it has not changed your nature. As a result, we know how dangerous keeping you in our midst has become and we are shedding the niceties and letting you know where you stand in full transparency. We don't want you in our midst any longer, and comments like his will start to be seen more frequently as time progresses.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by GidiCars: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Samfloxin:

I don't need to go to Anambra to see what's there, tell your brothers in the SW to go to Anambra and base there. If the east was all you painted it to be, you lots won't be running away from your region in doves. Happy Sunday. cool
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by mekysmart123: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2020
MrMaestro:

You must be new here. This has been brewing for about a decade. Nnamdi Kanu and his anti - Yoruba tirades for years had been disseminated by his followers on these boards for YEARS. As years went by, many young Yorubas have come to realize that the Igbos have ill will and hatred toward the Yorubas. Though the realization may have come as a result of Kanus tactless verbal attacks, we've realized that it had initially began ever since the war. The role Awolowo played in defending his people and preventing the drums of war of the soul of the country to be brought to Yorubaland's doorstep, avoiding the deaths of millions of innocent Yorubas due to a war Yorubas didn't ask for and caused by a power hungry Ojukwu, was heroic and iconic. Awolowo's strategic brilliance will forever be seen as heroic in Yorubas eyes, but we now know most Igbos see him as the devil incarnate as his actions were against the Igbos.

Regardless, there is nothing that can be done to bridge this gap anymore. Young Yorubas eyes are wide open. On how Igbos as a group, view Yorubas. Part of it is the war, part of it is because of this obsessive desire to compete and dominate the Yorubas (which is a subconscious desire to make up for the humiliation of the loss at the hands of the Yorubas in the war). Whatever it is, it can't be changed. We've tried to be hospitable and nice, it has not changed your nature. As a result, we know how dangerous keeping you in our midst has become and we are shedding the niceties and letting you know where you stand in full transparency. We don't want you in our midst any longer, and comments like his will start to be more prevalent as time progresses.
I wasn't there when Ojukwu and Awo had their issues. As far as I can remember, Ojukwue is one man that respects Awo, despite been on his opposing side.
Now, I am yet to witnessed Igbos attacking Yorubas for any reason, whether as a result of the war or for whatsoever reason.
Igbos by nature, are more into business, and so spread far and wide, not just in Yoruba land, but other parts of Nigeria and Africa.
Globally, Igbos are also spreading their business acumen. You can testify to that. I don't think holding sway in business can be equated to dominance.
Going further, Kanu may have his way of doing things, which most of us Igbos, don't buy into, and have roundly condemned. Does that call for a hate on an entire group? The recent disfranchisement of some Igbo residents in Lagos, is first of it kind in any democratic settings, as far as I'm concerned. The funny part is that both candidates are all Yorubas, but it was subtly converted to Igbos vs Yoruba.
The End SARs protest was also converted to Igbos destroying Lagos, meanwhile, in reality, Igbo businesses was the most hit, and most looted by hoodlums. When the lists of the vandals became public, the entire lists were all Yorubas. But it was tagged an Igbo attempt to destroy Lagos.

Now, going further, the Biafran agitation was and is exclusively restricted to Igboland and may be parts of South South, based on Kanu's map, which I'm sure you are aware, most Igbos are against. No Yoruba territory is included in that map. None at all. Why do Yorubas form the bulk of opposition to anything Biafra? You mock Biafrans, you threaten them with more death, should they dare secede, etc. yet you don't want them in your region. How confusing can't that be?
I am not new here. I have been monitoring this forum, since 2015, as a guest, but decided to open an account this year. So I have followed up threads, and can accurately predict the direction of a thread, based on the prevailing sentiment on this forum.
I don't support Kanu, but I am deeply convinced that the Nigerian situation generated Kanu, and his like mind. If nothing is done to remedy the country's situation, the worst of his species will definitely spring up. This is just the basic law of cause and effect.
If actually you don't want Igbos in your region, of which I support, because Igbos returning home with their investments will boost the Eastern economy, then quit attacking their aspiration. Whichever way, if the country end up getting restructured, or dividing completely, it makes no sense to keep antagonizing someone who is agitating for himself, which should be none of your business in the first place, and which if achieved will free you from their so called dominance.

Note: I turned down a job in Lagos recently, as a result of the statistics I have gathered here and other forums. I opted to work remotely, which was declined. Most Igbos don't desire to come to South West, and I'm sure the sentiment will be even soon. The hate is not necessary.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Establish Eastern Security Network Biafra - Photo by MrMaestro: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2020
mekysmart123:

I wasn't there when Ojukwu and Awo had their issues. As far as I can remember, Ojukwue is one man that respects Awo, despite been on his opposing side.
Now, I am yet to witnessed Igbos attacking Yorubas for any reason, whether as a result of the war or for whatsoever reason.
Igbos by nature, are more into business, and so spread far and wide, not just in Yoruba land, but other parts of Nigeria and Africa.
Globally, Igbos are also spreading their business acumen. You can testify to that. I don't think holding sway in business can be equated to dominance.
Going further, Kanu may have his way of doing things, which most of us Igbos, don't buy into, and have roundly condemned. Does that call for a hate on an entire group? The recent disfranchisement of some Igbo residents in Lagos, is first of it kind in any democratic settings, as far as I'm concerned. The funny part is that both candidates are all Yorubas, but it was subtly converted to Igbos vs Yoruba.
The End SARs protest was also converted to Igbos destroying Lagos, meanwhile, in reality, Igbo businesses was the most hit, and most looted by hoodlums. When the lists of the vandals became public, the entire lists were all Yorubas. But it was tagged an Igbo attempt to destroy Lagos.

Now, going further, the Biafran agitation was and is exclusively restricted to Igboland and may be parts of South South, based on Kanu's map, which I'm sure you are aware, most Igbos are against. No Yoruba territory is included in that map. None at all. Why do Yorubas form the bulk of opposition to anything Biafra? You mock Biafrans, you threaten them with more death, should they dare secede, etc. yet you don't want them in your region. How confusing can't that be?
I am not new here. I have been monitoring this forum, since 2015, as a guest, but decided to open an account this year. So I have followed up threads, and can accurately predict the direction of a thread, based on the prevailing sentiment on this forum.
I don't support Kanu, but I am deeply convinced that the Nigerian situation generated Kanu, and his like mind. If nothing is done to remedy the country's situation, the worst of his species will definitely spring up. This is just the basic law of cause and effect.
If actually you don't want Igbos in your region, of which I support, because Igbos returning home with their investments will boost the Eastern economy, then quit attacking their aspiration. Whichever way, if the country end up getting restructured, or dividing completely, it makes no sense to keep antagonizing someone who is agitating for himself, which should be none of your business in the first place, and which if achieved will free you from their so called dominance.

Note: I turned down a job in Lagos recently, as a result of the statistics I have gathered here and other forums. I opted to work remotely, which was declined. Most Igbos don't desire to come to South West, and I'm sure the sentiment will be even soon. The hate is not necessary.
I didn't have a desire to turn this into a history debate but to put it simply, the hate you're seeing is a result of the actions of Igbos and the comments on Yorubas here over the years. It didn't sprout from thin air randomly. You may not percieve it as easily because you're not Yoruba, but Yorubas have. The retaliations have only recently started. The hate may not be necessary, but the days of the doormat "sophisticated Yorubas" are coming to an end, no more turning the other cheek. The Yoruba comments you complain about here are made by Igbos on Yorubas threads as well, if not 10x worse. You asked for an explanation and I gave it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Serviced Debt With ₦1.47 Trillion In First Half 2021 – DMO / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Discusses How He Plans To "Fix Nigeria" / Meet The Only Serious Man In Buhari's Administration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.