Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My 2021 Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2021 Vision (306 Views)

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2021 Vision by RealZizou(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'm not a pastor or Alfa but this vision has occurred thrice in my dream though i never wish for anyone of it to happen but i just want to share it with you guys.

1.There will be terrorist attack(big one) in one of the top Europe's country
2.There will be plane crash in Nigeria.
3.A popular market in Oyo and Lagos state will be razed by fire.
4.A ritualist den will be uncovered in Ogun state
5.A popular naija celebrity will be murdered by his close associates....
Oh Lord save the world
Re: My 2021 Vision by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
RealZizou:
I'm not a pastor or Alfa but this vision has occurred thrice in my dream though i never wish for anyone of it to happen but i just want to share it with you guys.

1.There will be terrorist attack(big one) in one the top Europe country
2.There will be plane crash in Nigeria.
3.A popular market in Oyo and Lagos state will be razed by fire.
4.A ritualist den will be uncovered in Ogun state
5.A popular naija celebrity will be murdered by his close associates...
Oh Lord save the world
Why would God try to save the world when He made it clear about 2000 years ago that He has not come to bring peace to this world?

By the way, what is a ton supposed to do with this list of so-called prophecies you have here and how is it any different or better than say a list obtained from a fortune teller or a psychic? I mean at least the oracle I get from a psychic, I can make better sense of.
Re: My 2021 Vision by RealZizou(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2020
[Bro i just type what i see in my vision,like i said earlier am not a prophet or a junkie that is high.
To your reply about God...We dey beg Baba God to let peace reign cuz there is no day man won't see or read about bad news.
quote author=Kobojunkie post=97007526] Why would God try to save the world when He made it clear about 2000 years ago that He has not come to bring peace to this world?

By the way, what is a ton supposed to do with this list of so-called prophecies you have here and how is it any different or better than say a list obtained from a fortune teller or a psychic? I mean at least the oracle I get from a psychic, I can make better sense of.[/quote]
Re: My 2021 Vision by Kobojunkie: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
RealZizou:
[Bro i just type what i see in my vision,like i said earlier am not a prophet or a junkie that is high.
To your reply about God...We dey beg Baba God to let peace reign cuz there is no day man won't see or read about bad news.
quote author=Kobojunkie post=97007526] Why would God try to save the world when He made it clear about 2000 years ago that He has not come to bring peace to this world?

By the way, what is a ton supposed to do with this list of so-called prophecies you have here and how is it any different or better than say a list obtained from a fortune teller or a psychic? I mean at least the oracle I get from a psychic, I can make better sense of.
Again, God told you about 2000 years ago that He did not come to bring peace to this world, so what is the point of begging Him to do what He told you He will not do? undecided

You say you write what you see... Na God send you make you write am for Nairaland abi that you decide to write wet in you think say you see for internet , in a manner no different from that of those who are unbelievers? The reason I ask is there are so many pagan prophets who claim to see generic prophecies such as the ones you claim to have seen and they too write online. So, I am curious to know what sets your claims apart from theirs?
Re: My 2021 Vision by RealZizou(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bro don't twist this matter....I never said any about 2000,you are the one that mentioned Something like that and i said HE should offer peace to the world... Simple
About the internet issue,I never saw anything on internet or did copy and paste cuz am not a blogger and my write ups is not about getting fame.
Re: My 2021 Vision by Kobojunkie: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2020
RealZizou:
Bro don't twist this matter....I never said any about 2000,you are the one that mentioned Something like that and i said HE should offer peace to the world... Simple
About the internet issue,I never saw anything on internet or did copy and paste cuz am not a blogger and my write ups is not about getting fame.
you should learn to read.

2000 years ago, God announced that He did not come to bring peace to the world, so why do you pray to the same God to bring peace to the same world? Isn't that what amounts to MEANINGLESSNESS?

There are tons of prophets(psychics, mediums even, fortune tellers, so-called men of god etc.) online who advertisee their prophecies as if God is a confused being who randomly plugs lines(most of them lies by the way) In the heads of people or something. Why are the lines you broadcast any different from the other lies we at now used to expecting from so-called prophets/seers?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ea Adeboye Performs His Own Version Of The #silouettechallange / Any RCCG Member In The House? / Music: Heaven By Jay Mikee Ft Tee Worship, Kae Strings, Teemikee, Lawrence Oyor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.