Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning (1735 Views)

John Chukwudi Utaka Named Interim Head Coach Of The Montpellier Feminines / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Beats Montpellier 0-1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Turnaround for me

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by youngsahito(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
ecoco2014:
Turnaround for me
what next?
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
youngsahito:
what next?
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
More of turnaround for me

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by senatordave1(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2020
ecoco2014:

Good morning.nice.congrats.abeg remember me in your winnings

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Na so I posted my winnings,the mod delete my thread.If na snake dem go certify and move am go the promise land.
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Every wisdom to excel comes from God

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by mboy4real(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2020
bro share me 2day game pls

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Gafdam(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Bros abeg drop me ur digit
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by djflexcy: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
ecoco2014:
Baba how u dey book games any source?
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by abosede35876: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
djflexcy:

Baba how u dey book games any source?
Francis Bacon was quoted as saying: The heights reached and kept; were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept; toiled upwards into the night.

Add wisdom from God and God's favour= MY SOURCE.
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Gafdam(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2020
ecoco2014:

Francis Bacon was quoted as saying: The heights reached and kept; were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept; toiled upwards into the night.

bros help guys with ur next game naw
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by DoubleEngine007: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
ecoco2014:

Oga God support gamble? Cc. Righteousness89.

I wanna know
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Oga God support gamble? Cc. Righteousness89.

I wanna know
Wisdom comes from God. The statement is not equal to God supports gambling.
Just like saying God created barley for consumption and wisdom for processing barley but he never told you to drink beer nor even to do it to stupor.
God created leaves on trees and Mercury but never supported using the byproducts of leaves and Mercury combined (Currency Notes in some countries) for sponsoring killings or kidnappings.
Finally,the aim of the thread is to enlighten people on the winning and to let them know it is not all about self belief.Note that Nairaland has a section for Religion so please do not continue with your questions here if you have some maturity and understanding. Thanks!
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by DoubleEngine007: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
ecoco2014:

Wisdom comes from God. The statement is not equal to God supports gambling.
Just like saying God created barley for consumption and wisdom for processing barley but he never told you to drink beer nor even to do it to stupor.
God created leaves on trees and Mercury but never supported using the byproducts of leaves and Mercury combined (Currency Notes in some countries) for sponsoring killings or kidnappings.
Finally,the aim of the thread is to enlighten people on the winning and to let them know it is not all about self belief.Note that Nairaland has a section for Religion so please do not continue with your questions here if you have some maturity and understanding. Thanks!
You explained so nicely ,only for you to start misbehaving at the end..
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
More turnaround for me to come.
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Sirventor01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abeg dey post your games here so that we self go fit gizzaa this period too

1 Like

Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:
Wolf442,did you or any betting site or online scammers forecast this and play for me?
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Wolf442: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
I look at the Mannerism of All your post in this Thread and i only see one thing A Fine constructed Road to Deceit

First you posted a winning ticket, not The predicted game Beforehand!. Now We can't say this is not your Ticket, And at the same time, we can't say This is your Ticket!.. I can Get a winning Slip on Telegram and come here and say it's Mine, and the Gullible ones would Believe me and ask for my Number for more winning.. That's what every scammer do, it's not Today's news!.

Secondly, Your continuous Statement of More winning to come like it's a daily Something was to Indirectly Attract attention and Anticipation[c'mon Not everyone is Dumb here]. If that was your ticket then It was sheer luck and Good Fortune you should thank, not boasting that You can do it again like it's Maths!.

Thirdly, If Fifty three thousand Naira is what you call a turnaround then that Further proves my point that you are just a peasant who Depends on Lottery To have a Turnaround In your pathetic Existence!.

And lastly If you won Fifty three thousand Naira, and would Argue that you are not a peasant, Then why asking people to subscribe for your games which Depends majorly on chance?.

Do you see that Your much Talked about Flamboyant Lifestyle doesn't add up with Your actions?..

You yourself know that you are just A Ruse and a Fake!.. Coloring Yourself White Outside By claiming to be a master of Predictions and Heavy winnings, while on the inside, you are as Black as Night Earnestly looking For someone who would pay you a penny and subscribe to Your careful planned Folly.
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by ecoco2014(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442:
I look at the Mannerism of All your post in this Thread and i only see one thing A Fine constructed Road to Deceit

First you posted a winning ticket, not The predicted game Beforehand!. Now We can't say this is not your Ticket, And at the same time, we can't say This is your Ticket!.. I can Get a winning Slip on Telegram and come here and say it's Mine, and the Gullible ones would Believe me and ask for my Number for more winning.. That's what every scammer do, it's not Today's news!.

Secondly, Your continuous Statement of More winning to come like it's a daily Something was to Indirectly Attract attention and Anticipation[c'mon Not everyone is Dumb here]. If that was your ticket then It was sheer luck and Good Fortune you should thank, not boasting that You can do it again like it's Maths!.

Thirdly, If Fifty three thousand Naira is what you call a turnaround then that Further proves my point that you are just a peasant who Depends on Lottery To have a Turnaround In your pathetic Existence!.

And lastly If you won Fifty three thousand Naira, and would Argue that you are not a peasant, Then why asking people to subscribe for your games which Depends majorly on chance?.

Do you see that Your much Talked about Flamboyant Lifestyle doesn't add up with Your actions?..

You yourself know that you are just A Ruse and a Fake!.. Coloring Yourself White Outside By claiming to be a master of Predictions and Heavy winnings, while on the inside, you are as Black as Night Earnestly looking For someone who would pay you a penny and subscribe to Your careful planned Folly.
You know why I say you are a pessimist and full of negativity crowned with bitterness and envy; it is only an imbecilic natured scammer like you that will source for slips on Telegram. I snapped my paper slip as soon as it was green. The LAST GAME LENS VS MONTPELLIER started by 9p.m and ended by 10:50p.m while I posted my slip by 11:17p.m. How was that sourced?
Re: Montpellier Confirm My 68.39 Odds Ticket Winning by Wolf442: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:

You know why I say you are a pessimist and full of negativity crowned with bitterness and envy; it is only an imbecilic natured scammer like you that will source for slips on Telegram. I snapped my paper slip as soon as it was green. The LAST GAME LENS VS MONTPELLIER started by 9p.m and ended by 10:50p.m while I posted my slip by 11:17p.m. How was that sourced?

You are showing slips of Games That has played, WHY?..

And if you are winning, why asking people for money?

Two very simple questions, now answer

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Named 4th best Goalkeeper At Brazil 2014 world Cup / REAL Pictures Of Brazillian Fans During And After The German Massacre / Obafemi Martins Wins The Double In USA. Eyes Treble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.