Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Learn How To Design a Website for Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Design a Website for Free (104 Views)

Welcome To Nigeria Challenge: Design A Welcome Sign For MM International Airport / Design A Cyberpunk 2077-themed PC Case And You Could Win A Monster Gaming PC / Learn To Build And Design A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design a Website for Free by Princiology(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
LEARN HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE IN 7 DAYS
No Coding | No experience needed | Designing with WordPress

Web design is a lucrative skill in the 21st century.

Whether you would like to start your own blog/website or design for other people and make your money, you can learn web design.
In a 7-day class of about an hour each day, you would be learning how to build a website and optimize it for good view on search engines like Google.

Why should you join this class? This is going to an explanatory class with practicals. You would get to design yourself, i.e., practice as you learn.
How would the class be done? This class would be taught with audios and videos on WhatsApp.

What do you need? Well, you are good to go with a smartphone, but with an access to a laptop, things would be easier.
How much does this class cost? This 7-day class of approximately 7 hours in total is free of charge.

Why free? No price is usually attributed with little value. But this is free because I’m pretty sure that after you attend this class, you’ll be confident to join my premium class.

Tutor – Inioluwa Olaposi.

“Inioluwa is a thoroughbred web development professional with impressive expertise in WordPress and SEO. He did an awesome job on our website and this has escalated our site hit rates and better aesthetics of our website. I will recommend him to anyone keen on getting impressive outcomes on websites and SEO.”
Dolapo Macaulay
Co-Founder – Nucleus Africa

Also, see the testimonial of a student from a previous class below.
"��� Thank you so much Sir for the opportunity of learning from you. I had no knowledge of website designing until I attended your class✨✨✨. Thank you very much Sir�"
Kayobola Olukulujo

Why not join this class?

Class starts on Wednesday, 16th December, 2020.

(First 50 people to register gets a gift)

Register now at https://ini.tiweb.website

#webdesign #wordpress #seo

(1) (Reply)

The Online Digital Technology That Help To Promote Your Business More Higher / Lenovo Thinkpad T500 Intel Core 2 Duo HDD 250gb 4gb Ram @2.26ghz, 2.30ghz / Wednesday Jolly Offer On Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.