Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! (485 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2011
There are only two possible scenarios at the end of the polls, which is just few days away.

1. Mr President wins the election ("Win" type A: needs no explanation).

2. Mr Presidnet looses the election and hands over to Buhari (I am asuuming that Buhari is more popular than the others and so will either be the winner or the 2nd runner up). (This is "win" type B).

Ok, let me explain.

Now, if Buhari wins, Mr. President will hand over to him.
Then he will become a world aclaimed states man and will be remembered throught out all generations as the best thing to happen to Ngieria.

My only concern is that the fanatics are planning to "set Nigeria ablaze", should Buhari not "win". It is really funny.
Re: Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! by gernded(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2011
My dear ,
If anybody won that election other than Buhari and he foments trouble he will meet his Waterloo.
Re: Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2011
gernded:

My dear ,
If anybody won that election other than Buhari and he foments trouble he will meet his Waterloo.

See, it is not just "anybody". It is particular with Jonathan.
While our "elites" are angry with "PDP", the "sai Buhari" fanatics are angry with Jonathan. A Ribadu win will not be as bad as Jonthan win.
Re: Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2011
The sad thing is that when the "Sai Buhari" fanatics start killing non Hausa, they wouldn't ask whether or not you were a Buhari supporter!! All they would be interested in is what Language you speak!!

The sad truth is that Buhari would loose a free and fair election because his party lacks structures in the rural areas and there would be problem in Northern Nigeria afterwards. They would cause mayhem and Buhari would see himself as another Quattarra but he would be shocked this time because the foreign powers that be would have nothing to do with him!!
Re: Head Or Tail, Jonathan Wins! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
PapaBrowne:

The sad thing is that when the "Sai Buhari" fanatics start killing non Hausa, they wouldn't ask whether or not you were a Buhari supporter!! All they would be interested in is what Language you speak!!

The sad truth is that Buhari would loose a free and fair election because his party lacks structures in the rural areas and there would be problem in Northern Nigeria afterwards. They would cause mayhem and Buhari would see himself as another Quattarra but he would be shocked this time because the foreign powers that be would have nothing to do with him!!

This fact that Buhari cannot win a free and fair election in Nigeria of today is lost on all his followers who see him as a messiah. I have adviced Southerners in the North to be vigilant.

(1) (Reply)

How Pdp Rigs Election / For Those Who Say Gej Has Put An End To Zoning. / Presidential Debate: Pdp Won’t Beg Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.