Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee (23147 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member / Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Presidency Declines Confirmation Of Enangs Removal As Aide To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by efighter: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Lauretta Onochie should be confirmed because she has been loyal to the north. That is a very big criteria we use in selecting national leaders. Tinubu could also be considered for president because he has put Fulani agenda ahead of yoruba agenda.

So this guy is still posting from the psychiatric hospital
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Dpharisee: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Chai, after all the abuse of people she did on their behalf.
At least it won't stop her from her favourite Pammy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by enemyofprogress: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2020
efighter:

Don’t worry, he will replace her with Hajia Hawawu Ciroma of NCP
if him like make him replace her with Aisha Buhari I no fokn care

2 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by new2012: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

Well done.... I like your style... The wailers are dying already... your comments are drenching their brains....

Inflation, fuel price, hiked electricity tarriff, USD/NGN is not going to only drench your brain but your entire life.

So long you're not buying foodstuff and others with APC card, then ride on

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by efighter: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Racoon:
The nomination of Lauretta Onochie is one of the confirmation that the person in Aso is not Bubu.

Yes, it’s your Uncle
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by osuofia2(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Lauretta should be accepted, they can't use his loyalty to Buhari to stop his confirmation. They are trampling on her right and freedom of association.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Denique(f): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2020

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Lamasta(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
She should go and create her own country where she will be INEC commissioner...Nansense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Bimpe29: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2020
You don't throw stone when you live in a glass house.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by perfectsusanoo(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2020
smokescreen. Las las na 1 worse Shit dem go nominate. hmph, all of them na scam, the start of 2023 rigging begins!

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by aksule(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerians forget easily. Do we have any regard for the Constitution? What about cross carpeting of politicians. There are genuine situations for cross carpeting but what is happening these days is disgusting.
Come to think of it, who is to be blamed the authority that submits the name without regards to the Constitution or the authority that (rejects??) it. By the way, there are politicians that have no regard to the Constitution that they are there to protect in the first place, rather they protect personalities and the party. This applies to all political parties that found their members in the NASS. Regrettable.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by 175(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Very good!

They can make her VP if they like.

Lol

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Reference(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Yeah, she should be 'stepped down' for a renomination as INEC chamber maid or resident parakeet. If she insists she should be sent to the National Orientation Agency for rehab.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by igbarasdynasty: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
new2012:

Inflation, fuel price, hiked electricity tarriff, USD/NGN is not going to only drench your brain but your entire life.

So long you're not buying foodstuff and others with APC card, then ride on

You are not wise either....... read in between lines....
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by HRMK: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2020
lauretta onochie is too partisan and controversial to be a national commissioner of #inec!her apc colleagues,too,wont want her there!!

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by freeborn02: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Lauretta Onochie should be confirmed because she has been loyal to the north. That is a very big criteria we use in selecting national leaders. Tinubu could also be considered for president because he has put Fulani agenda ahead of yoruba agenda.

You people have really become bold in your born to rule orientation. I blame hausas for allowing murderers and blood sucker fulanis to overrun them.

Your tribe is backward and archaic. You will meet your Waterloo for sure. Then you will realise you are not as invincible as you think you are.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by unatryooh: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2020
efighter:
Please let Buhari nominate Alhaji Adamu Aboki Abdullahi to replace her since Igbos do not want their daughter there.

This was the same mistake Bola Tinubu made in 2011 by supporting Tambuwa against one of these Yoruba prostitute female politicians as Speaker if House of Representatives just to spite PDP. Till today, Tinubu is still regretting it.

Did Tinubu confide in you that he regretted it and that he is still in regret? Nigerians and exaggeration grin
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by tnerro1(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Why now, I wan go Dey drink palm wine for INEC office na grin
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Cyberterror: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Lol. The Buhari that I know will never bulge or give in to blackmail. Lauretta Onochie will be confirmed. It is non negotiable. If the Mahmood Yakub who is a PDP card carrying member can be confirmed as INEC chairman, nothing will stop the confirmation of Lauretta Onochie. There is a reason she was lumped together with the other nominees who are northern muslims. If she doesn't get confirmed, they don't get confirmed either. Ahmed Lawan should handle this issue or Buhari gets him replaced.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by lenghtinny(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
That is why I love Baba Buhari,
He never intervenes or meddle with the senate.
He allow them to do their job.

If to say na OBJ be dis.
He must force them by fire , by force to approve her.
This one sef na human being angry

3 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by tomju(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

You this imposter again?
My dear it's impostor not imposter.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
tomju:

Thanks prof

Keyboard Typo
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by new2012: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

You are not wise either....... read in between lines....

Mr. Wise man, what have your wisdom fetched you in the this life but misery?
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
tomju:
Thanks prof
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Mitsurugi(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

If to say na OBJ be dis.

So why did he forward her in the first place or is it your habit to love people who don't reason?

3 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by chozzy: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Blizzy9ja:
How can you nominate Lauretta as an inec commissioner?

What kind of foolishness is that?

This government sha... Tufiakwa!

A very foolish president, I swear !

1 Like

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by snowball11(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Mitsurugi:

So why did he forward her in the first place or is it your habit to love people who don't reason?

Do you mind that imp; he's as stupid as the president ruling him! undecided

2 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by History555: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2020
I knew omo agege and otega emehero will never agree. Lie lie. Na her main opposition be this two people
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by igbarasdynasty: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
new2012:

Mr. Wise man, what have your wisdom fetched you in the this life but misery?

Stop venting your frustrated life on me..... I am not the cause of your generational curses, nor your delusional president, Buhari.... and I'm neither Nigeria's problem, so carry your mumu life to someone else.
Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by Sunnyja: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

If to say na OBJ be dis.
You love a man who sent the name of a nominee who wasn't qualify to be nominated in the first place only for you praise him for not interfering with the discision of those who decided to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: INEC: Senate Declines Confirmation Of Lauretta Onochie, Requests Fresh Nominee by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

If to say na OBJ be dis.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Kano Is For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Garba Shehu / $500,000 Bribe: Supreme Court Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Five-year Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.