Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Russian Bookies Are Scammers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russian Bookies Are Scammers (1324 Views)

The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Ade1toonna: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2020
How can I sue betwinner and 22bet
Firstly I placed a bet on betwinner
The game between inter Milano and Shakhtar Donetsk with total throw in over 31.5 the game ended with 26-6 but betwinner marked it as lost claiming their source said it's 25-6.
I went through their source of information and none of them covered throw in for that game. They refused to pay my 70k.
I moved to 22bet and I placed a bet on Manchester United and Manchester City total throw in over 35.5 the came ended with 15-21 22bet recorded 14-21. Have cat their customer service and they are telling me the same nonsense betwinner is saying. The thing is fustrasting. What do I do all the mail have sent they keep saying settled correctly when it's not true.

This are the links i sent supporting my claims.
Manchester game
https://livescores.biz/game_info/manchester-united-fc-manchester-city-fc-2020-12-12?refresh=95

https://azscore.ng/football/stats/manchester-united-fc-manchester-city-fc-2020-12-12

This is the link for inter Milano and Shakhtar Donetsk
https://livescores.biz/game_info/inter-milano-fc-shakhtar-donetsk-2020-12-09

Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Tools4sale: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2020
So u no fit play bet9ja ??...anyway u go hire lawyer from here or there then pay him more than you claim those bet site are scamming you of..
Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Ade1toonna: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Tools4sale:
So u no fit play bet9ja ??...anyway u go hire lawyer from here or there then pay him more than you claim those bet site are scamming you of..
bet9ja don't have most of this options

1 Like

Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Tools4sale: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2020
I have seen this options in betking...
Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Don't use AZ scores or LiveScore biz to check throw ins, same with score24.

LiveScore is even showing under 35.5 but, I don't go with LiveScore.

Use the official website, that is what the bookie use.

Goal kick, possession, throw in, offside, shots on/off target is not always accurate with those sites.
Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Ade1toonna: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks oo have gone through it that's their official site ooo but none of them covered throw in
Stephenmoka4:
Don't use AZ scores or LiveScore biz to check throw ins, same with score24.

LiveScore is even showing under 35.5 but, I don't go with LiveScore.

Use the official website, that is what the bookie use.

Goal kick, possession, throw in, offside, shots on/off target is not always accurate with those sites.
Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Memberclub(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Werey I thought you even watched the game.

Your source is AZ score and livescore.biz lol
Re: Russian Bookies Are Scammers by Thompz43(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Use soccer24 for accurate stats next time...

(1) (Reply)

When Is Odegbami Going To Become Nfa Chairman? / Barca: 'Basa' Or 'Baka'? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.