Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" (52902 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Craze has entered this one.

Remove your hand. angry
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Freestainworld(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nawaoo, person go dey wake trouble.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by shogsmania: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Werey na lesbian jare
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by owobokiri(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
How did she do the "checking"?

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by omoadeleye(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by itsme01: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Over do
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by wetmenow: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Virginity Mistress.
Maybe she is a les
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by kmst1: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by bigjackass: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
What is headmistress buisness with student's vagina? Is that part of her job description?

Some parents do that shii on their daughters e.g pushing egg into a girl's vagina and all that kind of nonsense.its sexual and emotional abuse lipsrsealed
shocked wtf! is it a form of punishment or cultural practice ?
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by SoBright101: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Karlovich:
Amala and Ewedu headmistress, they can never ever change. Very soon the teachers will start measuring the circumference of their student's skulls, spits.

You see your life, you have been left behind.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Kaymansion(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
I too know have sent this one to where she belongs
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na dem
From skull mining to pu*ssy mining
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nkiruka35(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by destinychild5(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Change your Facebook color to any of your favorite color. It's free and simple... Use the link below....
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Incandescent(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
See name of school sef grin
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Zooposki(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
sow4me:
She is a lesbian.

A pedophilic one. The worst.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Reinaldo:

Remove your hand. angry
Where did you see me putting hand
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Donjazzy12(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/headmistress-sent-to-prison-for-checking-female-students-private-parts/
She was not checking for virginity, she is a coded lesbian, checking for virginity is her cover story. Me and you know that no other person apart from parents of a child has the right to check their child.

The Headmistress is a lesbian sexually assaulting those girls. She just changed the story to avoid terrible backlash from Nigerians
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by bluefilm: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
She must have some lesbianism tendencies

1 Like

Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Michelle28520: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eh yah! Mother virginity, I don't know what her problem is, she has landed herself into trouble over matter wey no concern ham,even her children she dare not do dt, cos dt is an abuse, it's a lesson and I'm sure she go learn where she dey go
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by At10tion: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Their Virginity is not your business. Checking their private part is a sexual molestation, punishable by law.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Smartwave: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Karlovich:
Amala and Ewedu headmistress, they can never ever change. Very soon the teachers will start measuring the circumference of their student's skulls, spits.
now I understand why you refused to prosper.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Seyzcham91(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
; grin na you we choose to go check am for us
JAOS:
let her own also be checked
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Where did you see me putting hand

Your DP. angry
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Cumtroller: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
"Christiana Ayeni" Shey she forget something inside the pvssy?

Afonjas at it again!!! Always in the news for the wrong reasons.

Igbo amaka, Afonja ajoka!!!.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nmezor(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nawa, thatz something else
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by kmst1: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wahala for who dey check for virginity when miscreants dey disturb peace for north grin
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Temysteve(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
zedegit:

What if the egg sinks. How can it be retrieved? embarassed
abi if it break??
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by feejay70: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bring her to me let me check her own...shegiya mata
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bloody hell. See a child molester hiding as a headteachet. She should never be allowed within 200 meters of a school again.
Re: Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Choi... that woman eyes go don see many many things of different shapes and contors... grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.