Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos (4500 Views)

Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / Hanks Anuku: Nigerians Praise Nollywood Actor (See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Younglect(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mcsmith Ochendo is a comic Nollywood actor who has melts the heart of many Nigerians with reaction that can make you laugh all day.

The Nigerian movie industry [Nollywood] has really be very competitive and in my humble opinion, it is by far one of the best movie industry in the world take it or leave it, Mcsmith Ochendo is a comic actor in the Nollywood industry.

The Nollywood industry wouldn’t be what it is today if not for our ever good and talented actors and actresses, I would love to bring to our memory McSmith Ochendo the slim funny Nollywood actor.

When you want to talk about comic/funny Nigerian movie actor McSmith can never be left out of your list, the Anambra born veteran actor was always known by his unique dreadlock hair in most of his movies.

Source: https://nationnaija.com.ng/remember-nollywood-actor-mcsmith-ochendo-the-comic-actor-see-his-recent-photos/

1 Share

Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Freestainworld(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
ok
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Orjioorji(f): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
No doubt he is a good actor. What happened we have not been seeing him on movies of recent @ op ?

1 Like

Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
e shock u abi? well cut hair n reduced biabia
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by cassidy1996(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
funny guy
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by SoftP(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
What so special about him?
Always looking drunk, even in real life
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by SavageResponse(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
1 don't know him cos I don't have a TV set grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Natoski5(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lolz, i wrote this article on opera news hub, username is Nathtoski5 grin grin, you copied word to word haba uncle grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Younglect(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Hahahaha funny you
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by MrSensor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
One of my favorite. With his wide mouth, very talented too.
Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by MrSensor(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Re: Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Wow! This guy who was always acting drunk character and he does it so well. Lol... I like him though. He's good.

Good to know he's doing very well.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Klint Da Drunk And Family......lovely Wifey N Kids... / Legendary Bob Marley Pictures. / Are You Hungry??? Check Out The Top 10 Most Popular Dishes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.