Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro (3584 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by HisMajesty1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got a Tecno Pop 4 Pro recently. Every other thing about the phone is fine except that I observe that whenever I'm watching a movie with it, the screen goes blank while the movie is still playing. I would have to turn it sideways or shake it before the images come up again. Does anyone have a familiar experience or solution or should I go and return it since it's less than a week I got it at 3CHub, Alaba international market. Please I need your advice.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Tillatalk: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Go and return the phone and buy better phone .I don talk my own oo
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by HisMajesty1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tillatalk:
Go and return the phone and buy better phone .I don talk my own oo
Lol, I hear you but they can only change it now, not refund... I actually like the phone, the battery is good and every other thing is fair... Just this one singular issue... I don't know if the problem is specific to my own or it's a factory problem.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by psucc(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tecno and headache,

Tecno and Disappointment!

Tecno and frustration!

Tecno and fail.

I am typing this with pop 2 power.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Rareoil(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Set the screen time out period to maximum duration.

Use another video player, I recommend vlc and mx player.

Update the phone if you have an update pending.

Back up and Factory reset the phone

If the problem is still there return the phone

Start from the first suggestion and try them all.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Mizra: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Check your screenout time.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by theFilmtric: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
psucc:
Tecno and headache,

Tecno and frustration!

Tecno and fail.

pop 2 na phone? cheesy
Na you do yourself
Don't buy these
Infinix~smart series
Tecno~pop,pouviour series
Itel~A series
Samsung~A series
Xiaomi~any a or c variant

They are made to make extra profit hereby frustrating consumers in the guuise of “targeting the poor”

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by HisMajesty1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rareoil:
Set the screen time out period to maximum duration.

Use another video player, I recommend vlc and mx player.

Update the phone if you have an update pending.

Back up and Factory reset the phone

If the problem is still there return the phone

Start from the first suggestion and try them all.
I'll try this... Thanks.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by psucc(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

pop 2 na phone? cheesy
Na you do yourself
Don't buy these
Infinix~smart series
Tecno~pop,pouviour series
Itel~A series
Samsung~A series
Xiaomi~any a or c variant

They are made to make extra profit hereby frustrating consumers in the guuise of “targeting the poor”

theFilmtricsay
So please which series of their phone or itel will serve.

I rush go for the battery but hmmmm
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by theFilmtric: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
psucc:

s series e.g s16

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Mohbola(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Use another video player
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by sureinfo: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
this shouldnt be happening when a video is playing, but you can set your screen sleep time to like 30 minutes sha, that should help temporarily
HisMajesty1:
Hi everyone,
I got a Tecno Pop 4 Pro recently. Every other thing about the phone is fine except that I observe that whenever I'm watching a movie with it, the screen goes blank while the movie is still playing. I would have to turn it sideways or shake it before the images come up again. Does anyone have a familiar experience or solution or should I go and return it since it's less than a week I got it at 3CHub, Alaba international market. Please I need your advice.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by sureinfo: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
no its not a factory issue, i think this is peculiar to your device
HisMajesty1:

Lol, I hear you but they can only change it now, not refund... I actually like the phone, the battery is good and every other thing is fair... Just this one singular issue... I don't know if the problem is specific to my own or it's a factory problem.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by sureinfo: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
you can opt for the TECNO spark series
psucc:

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by sunshineV(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
carlcare no open?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Realboygenius(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Take the phone to Carlcare.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by investigator007: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Try freeing up some space, hope your phone is not hanging

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by HisMajesty1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks everyone the problem has stopped... My screen guard was covering the sensor on the screen... Immediately I removed the screen guard , the problem stopped. Thanks y'all.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by theFilmtric: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2020
HisMajesty1:
Thanks everyone the problem has stopped... My screen guard my covering the sensor on the screen... Immediately I removed the screen guard it stopped. Thanks y'all.
lol
So much fuss over such a small matter
Well you're welcome.

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Aside this topic. The way some people buy phone ehh, I will just ask myself, Na phone abi na power bank you won buy undecided. one was complaining bitterly because they sold him a 4000mah phone instead of 5000mah undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by MONEY247: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Its sure a setting problem
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Kunja2: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
HisMajesty1:
Hi everyone,
have you tried a different player?
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Kunja2: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
OJay360:
Aside this topic. The way some people buy phone ehh, I will just ask myself, Na phone abi na power bank you won buy undecided. one was complaining bitterly because they sold him a 4000mah phone instead of 5000mah undecided
you should know better the power situation of this country so you won't blame the person.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Mohbola(f): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank God the phone is now ok

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by AmadorSays: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
HisMajesty1:
Thanks everyone the problem has stopped... My screen guard was covering the sensor on the screen... Immediately I removed the screen guard it stopped. Thanks y'all.
nice, good to know you've tackled the issue with your tecno phone. Lesson learned

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by AmadorSays: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
OJay360:
he should have checked the specs before buying, nevertheless you would blame him for worrying, people need massive batteries due the the power supply situation in the country

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by saxby(f): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
psucc:
Tecno and headache,

Tecno and frustration!

Tecno and fail.

calm down, TECNO get beta phones abeg

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by saxby(f): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
OJay360:
if he wanted a 5000 mAh phone and got a 4000 mAh then he has every right to complain na, 1000 mAh is not small things o, I can tell cos the battery of the Pouvoir 4 bad that of the Camon 12 air are not mates
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by psucc(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
saxby:
calm down, TECNO get beta phones abeg
Mbôk, which series will not pop up:

"Power stopped", Google has stopped", Apps Can't open", etc

Please can't cope with the nuisance of Pop 2 power.
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by jaeyking(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
HisMajesty1:
Hi everyone,

does the phone have 4g network
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by HisMajesty1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
jaeyking:

does the phone have 4g network
Yes!
Re: What's Wrong With My Tecno Pop 4 Pro by Ennyholar: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2021
psucc:
Tecno and headache,

Tecno and frustration!

Tecno and fail.

It can happen to any phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update:I Finally Bought Myself The Samsung A02s And Hope It's A Good Phone?? / Google Pixel Or Iphone / Between Nokia E6 And A Bb Bold 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.