Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems (19526 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by internet: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oboy naija don bad! Solar kill una there.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by BigBizzy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Things just got worst
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Dollanaira: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by omoyeni37: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
blacknp:
What to be verified? That APC is pdp, & pdp is APC? Saraki to Dino Melaye, Dino Melaye to Obaseki, Obaseki to Dogara, dogara to Umuahi, the list is endless, if you can just admit the fact that this system of Government you practice in Nigeria, democrazy has screwed you people up, you are practicing a 1 party system with 2 names.
You are very intelligent brother

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by ajl: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Generalwoodz:
For 60 years stable electricity has been rocket science.

You couldnt deliver using water and gas na SUN you wan use?

Cruise country

Let us be honest. Water and gas are non-sustainable resources for which supply is not guaranteed. Supply of sunlight in this part of the world is guaranteed for at least 10 to 12hrs a day. If you are an electricity consumer, which would you like to rely on? The one which supply is not guaranteed and which you will get billed for power you didn't use or the one with guaranteed supply with no bills to pay except for equipment. Use your head.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Sammyblaq(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Very laughable... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
These guys just dey jonse on a steady...
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Blackdisciple(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shameless minister of power...
imagine a country with waters wants to switch to solar panels
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by SolarEdge: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
To power 2 energy bulbs and charge phone abi..lolz

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by bigcasava1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
blacknp:
A reflection of you my Brother, go & take a look at the man in the mirror, you are both the same.
we are in a different world ok? You serve devil and I serve Jesus. So get behind me
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by themaestro08(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Generalwoodz:
For 60 years stable electricity has been rocket science.

You couldnt deliver using water and gas na SUN you wan use?

Cruise country

You live abroad? Lucky you man.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by drololaaof: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tell me again
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by drololaaof: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tell me again, you are seeking for loan gain?
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Daddysidhan: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Awon werey oniro.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Ajeyo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by xcelentattitude(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Talk is cheap jhoor!

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Onuoha1234(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
The visionary Move is act now to make SOLAR the morm for HOUSE'S and so remove the load the grid.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by arixsto2(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
my own concerned is the security aspect of protecting during and after the project
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by madjune(m): 1:37am On Dec 14, 2020
This was same project that got Bola Ige killed.

OBJ made him the Minister of Power in 99 and he contacted young gurus from Germany who came to Naija, evaluated the Nigerian location and wondered why we don't have constant light supply from the sun which was too much.
ige was ecstatic and commissioned them to start work.
It was the evil generator suppliers in OBJ govt that snuffed him out.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by Athemisia: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Judolisco:
Later now u start hearing news like bandits kidnapped d sun
#BringBackOurBoys

2 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems by sulaak(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2020
blacknp:
I have friends that got into Government & cleaned out, This is Democrazy, politics is the common man’s game, you can be a player, or a bystander the choice is yours, the people in Abuja today, I don’t know them from anywhere, they worked their way to get there, nobody gave it to them on a platter of gold, it is your choice right, or left, stay, or go, who is Fashola?, Who is James Ibori?, Who is Akapbio? Whois Okowa? Who is Rotimi Amaechi?They are nobodies that made a name for themselves.

Ibori was a common thief in London, we both lived in Ruislip Middlesex UK, where Ibori was caught stealing from a DIY store (focus) he ran back to Nigeria to become a corrupt politician. The are all nobodies and responsible for the carnage that Nigeria has become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Makinde Withdrawal Of Support From PDP A Win For Tinubu? / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.