Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State (490 Views)

FINALLY! The Beginning Of The End Of Saraki’s Corruption Dynasty [must Read] / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by Savedelta: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2011
Enough is enough!!! Deltans arise!!!

Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by monkeyleg: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2011
The devil is in for a rude shock. He thinks it is going to be business as usual. Wicked Shiet. I cant understand how someone after stealing so much and maltreating the people of Delta state, would do everything possible to hold onto power.

Why can he not take his loot and go.
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by Savedelta: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2011
Because they think we are dumb and no good. This is why militancy has risen, crime of all sort because of joblessness. YOUTHS have become useless to their communities, everybody seeking for quick cash because of the bad example their leaders set.

Older generation shamelessly praise Uduaghan and his cronies because they need to feed their children and send them to good schools.

This Uduaghan's generation and the generation before them has failed Nigeria and Nigerians alike. God will purnish them for their heartlessness towards their fellow men and kinds.
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by 5columnist: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
OMG!!! Terrific terrifying capture of reality in Delta state. To imagine anybody voting Udughan in Delta state today is like ewwww!!! scum bags, thaks save Nigeria for this chart.
Can you make the schematics more explicit with their deputies and cronies, Though we understand that both Elue and Utoama are both figure heads. Lame dog as ever.
It bothers me to think what a credible man like Utuama is doing with Uduaghan, Is there something we dont know that we need to know??
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by sbeezy8: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2011
LOL this is soo FUNNY
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by 5columnist: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin I agree entirely but it is true and sad
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by sbeezy8: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
i have two cousins that are among his personal assistants
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by Savedelta: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks but I am pissed off with PDP and all sort of rubbish cabal that exist in Nigeria. Can you imagine a state like Delta still having improvished people and insecurity level so high.

God save Deltans and Nigerians.
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by Savedelta: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
I am sure your cousin is not happy either with him, it is sad what goes on in Delta state.
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by sbeezy8: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
lol

from the pics they always post on FB he seems active but I dont know since im not in Delta.
He even looks nice always smiling in the pics interacting with deltans

I could be wrong
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by 5columnist: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
Oh well, your cousins may be eating the crumbs highlighted in the schmatics, lol, Your cousins should try and get a life. You need to see the backlash on status quo in Delta state. I guess your cousins should be wise and downplay their visibility. PDP members are almost facing phobia type resentment in Delta state.
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by 5columnist: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
One candidate will end all this rubbish, www.paulobanua.com.

Grassrooot movement. They are in for a shocker of their lives.

Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by monkeyleg: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
Uduaghan Ole too much, he even boast to people that "You know I am wicked". Even satan go run from am.

This is a good opportunity for Deltans to unite and show him and his cronies the way out of Government house
Re: The Pdp Dynasty In Delta State by 5columnist: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
lol, never knew a man can boast about being wicked, wow. I heard he is not paying civil servants now because they voted Great Ogboru, lol I voted great Ogboru in the re-reun but his campaign this days seem disconnected from reality and are not even covering grounds. Perhaps they are broke too have fought hard during the re-run, I admire Paul Obanua because he is my age mate 38 years old. Bold courageous with the fear of God.

I even heard that E Clark has secretlly endorsed Paul Obanua's candidacy and is wetting the grounds for an upset through the Polls.

(1) (Reply)

My Choice For President / Support This Noble Project By One Of Our Own: Vote For Help In The Niger Delta / Presidential Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.