Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,621 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

70th Birthday Program For Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70th Birthday Program For Mum (2167 Views)

Advice Needed For Mum / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates 70th Birthday With 7 Sons And Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I need help with coming up with a program for a 70th mother's birthday celebration.

I have been given the task but I have too many conflicting information.

Can someone help me with a sample or if you have experience organizing birthday parties for adults, can you help me with a program?

It's serious o.

Please drop your ideas on this thread and ask questions for clarity.

Thanks
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Coming in 2 weeks time.
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Karleb(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
If I charge you for consultation fee, you go pay?
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Pineapplelove(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Karleb:
If I charge you for consultation fee, you go pay?
Dont you think i would have gone to an event planner if i planned to spend money sir?
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Keenly following. My mother will soon hit dat mark. I really need to give her a well deserved birthday treat.
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Bola146(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just prepare beautiful cake seven and zero, invite some friends and relations, surprise her with trumpet. You can prepare different foods like fried rice, chicken, snails, crabs, etc in each covered bowl and arrange it in one big wooden tray. Make sure she eat from all of it and dance together

1 Like

Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Bola146:
Just prepare beautiful cake seven and zero, invite some friends and relations, surprise her with trumpet. You can prepare different foods like fried rice, chicken, snails, crabs, etc in each covered bowl and arrange it in one big wooden tray. Make sure she eat from all of it and dance together

Thanks, but what about the program for the day?
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Bola146(f): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

Thanks, but what about the program for the day?

After the surprise, let everyone sit,
A opening prayer,
Let mama say something about how she feels,
Let anyone who wants to appreciate her to speak up too, then the children will appreciate her last.
Present beautiful gifts for her ( pillow or good lace or ankara, gown or anything she likes to wear) and cut the cake.
Bring out the tray, let her eat from each bowl of the food ( please kindly monitor the foods, to avoid bad belle people putting bad things in them).
And dance dance dance.
Then share the menu menu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Bola146:

After the surprise, let everyone sit,
A opening prayer,
Let mama say something about how she feels,
Let anyone who wants to appreciate her to speak up too, then the children will appreciate her last.
Present beautiful gifts for her ( pillow or good lace or ankara, gown or anything she likes to wear) and cut the cake.
Bring out the tray, let her eat from each bowl of the food ( please kindly monitor the foods, to avoid bad belle people putting bad things in them).
And dance dance dance.
Then share the menu menu

Thank you for the submission
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by Bola146(f): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

Thank you for the submission
Welcome, I pray that my Mama should be more than 70
Re: 70th Birthday Program For Mum by somehow: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
She will by the grace of God.
Bola146:

Welcome, I pray that my Mama should be more than 70

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Girlfriend To Death / I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight / Marriage Registry Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.