Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad (398 Views)

Non Hosted Nigerian Verified Adsense Account Is Now Available For Sale / Adsense Account Is Ready For Sale - With Guarantee On It / Content.ad Account Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad by Efficient1: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Facebook account is needed,

The Facebook account should have an existing page where one can advertise post and also the page should support addlng of Whatsapp link in the post where people can click on the Whatsapp link on the post and it will take then directly to ones Whatsapp .

Anyone that wants to sell the Facebook account that has these features should indicate and i will get across to you.
Re: Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad by sunshineCoy: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2020
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!
I have a Facebook account for sale. 7 years old by February. Selling at 5k. DM on this number: 08067571957
Once again only serious buyers please.
Re: Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad by Sikay19(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Seven years old account for sale. Price is 3k. If needed, contact is on my signature.
Re: Facebook Account Is Needed For Ad by Toktee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Efficient1:
Facebook account is needed,

The Facebook account should have an existing page where one can advertise post and also the page should support addlng of Whatsapp link in the post where people can click on the Whatsapp link on the post and it will take then directly to ones Whatsapp .

Anyone that wants to sell the Facebook account that has these features should indicate and i will get across to you.
two that already has running ads..

(1) (Reply)

Adsense / Help Me Pls / Twitter & VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.