Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

It’s A Great Honour And Pleasure To Be Your Husband- Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Great Honour And Pleasure To Be Your Husband- Eedris Abdulkareem (300 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Great Honour And Pleasure To Be Your Husband- Eedris Abdulkareem by Jamo: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian Hip-hop artist Eedris Abulkareem celebrates Six-teen years of holy matrimony with his wife today.

The rapper got married to Yetunde in 2004 expressed his joy on his Instagram page “I can’t believe 16 good years has just passed us by. How time flies. It’s a great honor and pleasure to be your husband.

“You are a special part of my heart and soul. You have created a rainbow inside my heart with your heavenly love. Your presence in my life is the sole producer of joy in my heart.

“Not only have you remained a good partner to me all these years but you have also been my best friend. I can’t thank you enough for being my source of joy and pillar of strength. Happy Anniversary, my sweet love! And may your name SEKINAT, meaning (TRANQUILITY) always bring peace to your heart and also light up your beautiful face AMIN YARABI.” He concluded.

The couples are blessed with three kids since the beginning of their union.

https://monitorfame.com/2020/12/11/its-a-great-honour-and-pleasure-to-be-your-husband-eedris-abdulkareem-thanks-his-wife-on-their-16-years-anniversary/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Terrible/Davido Spotted Abusing A Male Fan (video) / Dear Guys, These Are The 5 Major Things To Make Your Babe Agree To Have Sex Wit / Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu Survives Ghastly Car Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.