Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover (83571 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Tonymario58: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
This Fulani janga weed are really on it to completely replace hausa tribe with their Fulani. Even the hausas and other Muslim minorities often pride to identify themselves as Fulanis depicting inferiority mentality.
Tụfịakwa

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by projet: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
I feel convinced the guy is marrying her for genuine reasons.i trust the guy's honesty
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by mrdino(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12832095_837af01d7a32bb328bf7b580e6426723_jpega4bc3f0592cac245ab3d61d4192ea1c5

Why this handshake like business partners or two world leaders that just signed a treaty? cheesy

Congratulations to them.

I was about to say this.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by generationz(f): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Sadly , there will be a time when whites will stop having anything to do with Nigerians . I hope he's not doing this 'cos of the Green card .

L
O
L
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by SolarEdge: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na she come marry the man for naija. Omo this one loud o
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Legendcode(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
I assume they both know what favor them
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by KenModi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12832095_837af01d7a32bb328bf7b580e6426723_jpega4bc3f0592cac245ab3d61d4192ea1c5

Why this handshake like business partners or two world leaders that just signed a treaty? cheesy

Congratulations to them.

If it was just the photo, it would go like this...

Nigeria's Ambassador to the U.S, Suleiman Isah and America‘s Ambassador to the UN Janine Sanchez shake hands after the signing of a memorandum of understanding between both countries as African Union representative Shehu Sani smiles on.

But as e kom be say na between husband and wife...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Nazgul: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Congratulations to them.
The mata taya me o. Who shakes his bride on his wedding day? I expected to see romantic hugs and kisses not some coprate handshake.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by gtown: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
ubee:
I totally agree with you on this, and i've opined on something on this reality recently here. You remember when the son or heir apparent to an affluent and Royal muslim family in Kogi? recently posed with his wife while cupping her naked breast in the palm of his hand? I opined that the Islamic mortality police always stay silent to those type of cases, but if a common man did the same with his wife, he will be hounded and arrested along with his wife.
Imagine if it was a common man in the community that arranged this marriage, you can bet the Islamic police will storm the venue to make arrests. The hypocrisy is stunning.
You people are taking your hatred for Islam and Muslims to next level by displaying your ignorance openly with no shame.
Some body has replied the doomed ass you quotes here. But let me remind you too. When Ribadu's daughter was criticised, may be you were not on this planet yet. What's even your business with whom Islamic laws work on? Why crying more than the bereaved?
By the way, who told you that the boy in question is from affluent family. Just because you saw the likes of Shehu Sani there, you made up your conclusion. I advise you to stop commenting on issues you have no knowledge about. You may focus on how you can rise money to pay your 'January revenue' to your Daddy G because January is just few days away.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by macho44(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Sadly , there will be a time when whites will stop having anything to do with Nigerians . I hope he's not doing this 'cos of the Green card .
weda green card oo, red card, nothing is gonna change. It is what it is.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Marriage for the Ego's
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Happy2020: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
When the souls meet and connect, the age doesn’t matter. Time is irrelevant to the heart and soul.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Liposure: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Congrats oh I must marry a white woman oh fresh and young Oluwa do am for me abeg cheesy grin
abi esp blondes. I like blondies
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by izubext007: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
efcc will not see this........... Yahoo is legalize in the north that's all.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why this man con resemble Shehu Sanni?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Whitecoal711: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Love na wonderful thing
tanks for doing business with you, hand shake
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Liposure: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Molahnelson:
This woman don run live their red pill men for West come married one Simp for 9ja hahahaha
I think MGTOW ideology is gaining ground in the west
9ja men should brace up because more white women are coming but nah old one oh and single mom
go to the carribeans you will see worn out american women rocking young black men without shame. As for me if i were to date a foreigner it would be a young fresh cutie
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Kokaine(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
uthlaw:
story teller....how is that your business!
stfu and stick your long nose in your business too. I quoted someone else btw
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:

Not true dear. More whites are even coming....
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by fiyinfoluwa29093: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Love na wonderful thingtanks for doing business with you, hand shake
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by AreaFada2: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Well, one black girl currently laughing at and criticising the groom will later benefit from the green card. By then she won't know what he went through to get it.

The groom represents millions from countries from the Southern hemisphere and beyond.

If you know, you know.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Liposure: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The crazy things men do for money.
as if you women don't do worse

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by 400billionman: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
It is a green card marriage.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by JaceBlaze: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na only old flappy oyinbo women wey Nigerian guys fit marry? undecided angry shocked

The saga continues....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by toprealman: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is that not senator Shehu?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Lamasta(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anything for the green card grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by DollarBuddy: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:

... and what benefit has your "Nigerianhood" fetched other than daily bad news of kidnapping, insecurity, corruption, nepotism, religious intolerance, hunger, deprivation gross and increasing unemployment and all manner of difficulties and hardships occasioned by a failed government?

American Green card na im sure pass o jare.

But I understand your fear, when all of the able bodied Nigerian young men are getting married to foreigners, who go come marry una.

No worry, the handsome ones are not yet born.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by michoim(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Are you jealous?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by udemzyudex(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol.. The law is only for the poor and middle class, I was thinking the Hisbah police will go and arrest them. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.