Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out (782 Views)

Don't Gamble, Invest! Sure 80% Free Prediction / Don't Gamble, Invest! Sure 80% Free Prediction / Don't Gamble, Invest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Esundo: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
See pictures to confirm for yourself
Just this little odds but consistent cashout
Hit me up 080............96.262153

You have a guru you'd be glad you met this Christmas.

Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Freestainworld(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
What is this one talking about, Na you dey play the match for field?

3 Likes

Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Esundo: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
What is this one talking about, Na you dey play the match for field?

No, but my predictions are accurate and we'll analysed. Also I get keys and confirmation from my agent in Scotland
Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Freestainworld(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Esundo:

No, but my predictions are accurate and we'll analysed. Also I get keys and confirmation from my agent in Scotland
ok
Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by uthlaw: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Esundo:

your agent from Scotland will tell you if Real will bet atletico Madrid!

2 Likes

Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Nelito1472: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na wao. Your agent from scotland is the one playing the match. Fear GOD

2 Likes

Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Tonimax: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nelito1472:
Na wao. Your agent from scotland is the one playing the match. Fear GOD

No mind the BS

Tell am make him show you the amount he staked

The guy na Big Mugu walai
Make him No go find work

1 Like

Re: Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out by Wolf442: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Esundo:

Up till now, u still don't want to give yourself sense Abi!. After them Don Troll you about your Phone model and lack of storage space, U are now posting screenshots and cropping away the notification bar. Anyways that your business!.

The main Matter be say u dey craz€!.. You and your St00pid agent in Scotland! Thunder will Fire the both of you!.

You think say betting na your mate?. If you Manage to win Two or three odds game, Don't count it as you being A Guru!. That is sheer luck!.

Don't deceive yourself and others that The games are sure and confirmed in Scotland or ogun state!.. If you think you are a Guru Then give us 60-80 odds games Three times, and check if you would win once .

You can't be giving 2-3odds and still ask people for 5k. For someone who claims to be Hitting it what would 5k do in your system? If not that u are a hungry Deranged Secondary school boy who thinks he is wise enough to Steal 5K from Genuine Hustlers.

If you don't want to attract curses to yourself, you better wise up and get your A®$e Out of NL, and go and look for legit work so that you can change that st00pid phone u are using. Id¡ot.

And P.S: Where are your own personal tickets of the games u claim to have won?.

Ya, i forgot, You don't play your Scotland Confirmed games, do you?

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Memphis Depay To FC Barcelona / Portugal Vs France - Can Both Of Them Qualify Tonight? / Injured Italian Player Miraculously Recovers As Soon As Italy Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.