Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) (2964 Views)

Billionaires Daughter, Temi Otedola Rocks N120k PIN Earrings In New Photos / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) / Temi Otedola Rocks Native Attire In New Picture.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola has shared photos in which she was rocking a 14 Karat Gold ‘Safety Pin’ earrings, IgbereTV reports.

Temi Otedola shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption:

"Warm Milo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqjYwdJaE0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The handmade safety pin earrings Temi Otedola wore, is worth about $300 (114,000 naira).

See the photos below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1375212/temi-otedola-rocks-14-karat-gold-safety-pin-earrings-worth-n114k-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
More

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Taiwoa990: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by pastie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
I love you Temi
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
pastie:
I love you Temi

grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by xtocom: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
give me just 3k, I go check my mom old bra and get this pin like 20pcs for you. something that full tailor shop! to waste money in this hardship is like a big sin to me.
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aboki will buy it 70k when boys do the needful, unnecessary publicity
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by pastie(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin

Are you jealous?
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by AdolfAboki(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
There's money in Nigeria. Plenty money! Yet enemies of Nigeria are saying Nigeria and her children are broke! See someone spending hundreds of thousands of naira to buy common earrings o.. Instead of them to thank President Mohammadu Buhari for providing the conducive, milk-and-honey-flowing environment they're currently thriving in and exploiting, they prefer to attack him out of hatred!

May God help them.. And show them the light, amen!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdolfAboki:
There's money in Nigeria. Plenty money! Yet enemies of Nigeria are saying Nigeria and her children are broke! See someone spending hundreds of thousands of naira to buy common earrings o.. Instead of them to thank President Mohammadu Buhari for creating the conducive, milk-and-honey-flowing environment they're currently thriving in and exploiting, they prefer to attack him out of hatred!

God bless Nigerians.

Well said, my beloved brother! I see wisdom in your words. May God bless you too, patriot!

Long live Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdolfAboki:
There's money in Nigeria. Plenty money! Yet enemies of Nigeria are saying Nigeria and her children are broke! See someone spending hundreds of thousands of naira to buy common earrings o.. Instead of them to thank President Mohammadu Buhari for providing the conducive, milk-and-honey-flowing environment they're currently thriving in and exploiting, they prefer to attack him out of hatred!

God bless Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by AdolfAboki(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Well said, my beloved brother! I see wisdom in your words. May God bless you too, patriot!

Long live Nigeria..

Thanks boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by TANID(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
pastie:
I love you Temi
Wow! really
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
If not because it's Temi, I would have laid a curse on her. But I like her.
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
xtocom:
give me just 3k, I go check my mom old bra and get this pin like 20pcs for you. something that full tailor shop! to waste money in this hardship is like a big sin to me.
Not just to you, it is a big sin.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by duality(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
It's not different from the one sold for 50 naira.

You only think it's different because of the price tag.
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by kemicalreact: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
TANID:
Wow! really
Dude! Where have you been? cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by offset67(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
vanity
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
pastie:
I love you Temi
You love her money you mean grin
pastie:
I love you Temi
You love her money you mean

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by kilimanjaro(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
I'm not surprised, she was born with a silver spoon. Unlike we wey no see even rust spoon cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by bethel13593: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
:Well said, my beloved brother! I see wisdom in your words. May God bless you too, patriot!Long live Nigeria.. Thanks boss.
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by pastie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
DRPAIT123:
You love her money you mean grin You love her money you mean
Temi not Otedola, I never know if she's that kinda rich... I just love her
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Eryyy92: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
mehhhn this girl too fine scara
but I'll prefer her sister's breast to her anyday anytime twice on Sunday
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Gold is now very expensive
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2020
AdolfAboki:

God bless Nigerians.

Conducive environment flowing with milk and honey? Please can you show me where? maybe buhari is yet to commission that kinda environment where I stay
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by femi4: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Vanity
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
femi4:
Vanity
..yah
Sweet vanity
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by TANID(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2020
kemicalreact:
Dude! Where have you been? cheesy
Haaaaaaa! cheesy it been a long while i really miss you guyz.

na work o and opera news that take me away from nairaland.

i really appreciate you so much
Re: Temi Otedola Rocks 14 Karat Gold 'Safety Pin' Earrings Worth N114K (Photos) by kemicalreact: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
TANID:
Haaaaaaa! cheesy it been a long while i really miss you guyz.

na work o and opera news that take me away from nairaland.

i really appreciate you so much
Welcome back. Besides, where's that Toyosi girl, I've forgotten her moniker cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Gets A $30 Million Private Jet / Dr Sid's Girlfriend Finally REVEALED!!! (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh Vs Kourtney Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.