Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / . (1423 Views)

Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? / The Best Food In Abeokuta / World's Best Food And Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by egojiokwu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: . by SipCoke: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
egojiokwu:
I spend about 5K per month on refilling gas cylinder. That amounts to about 60K per annum. Usually, I cook foods in large quantity and stock them in deep freezer. Rewarming these foods all the time consumes a lot of gas. Using microwave to rewarm them would have reduced the amount I spend on gas. Unfortunately, the NEPA gives me light only at night when I've finished my dinner. Using NEPA light in the midnight to rewarm the foods and keep in the food flask would have solved my problem. Unfortunately, all the food flask I have ever bought cannot keep food hot for long.

Is there no food flask that can keep food hot for long just like that tall vacuum flask for babies that can keep hot water or even pap hot for 24 hours? I search online and I saw a very expensive master chef food flask of about 40k. They claimed it can keep food hot for 24 hours. Can such flask actually solve my problem?

If you know good food flask that can keep my food hot for long please suggest for me. Thanks

Hello sir, please check your mail. It's urgent.
Re: . by SipCoke: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2021
egojiokwu:
I spend about 5K per month on refilling gas cylinder. That amounts to about 60K per annum. Usually, I cook foods in large quantity and stock them in deep freezer. Rewarming these foods all the time consumes a lot of gas. Using microwave to rewarm them would have reduced the amount I spend on gas. Unfortunately, the NEPA gives me light only at night when I've finished my dinner. Using NEPA light in the midnight to rewarm the foods and keep in the food flask would have solved my problem. Unfortunately, all the food flask I have ever bought cannot keep food hot for long.

Is there no food flask that can keep food hot for long just like that tall vacuum flask for babies that can keep hot water or even pap hot for 24 hours? I search online and I saw a very expensive master chef food flask of about 40k. They claimed it can keep food hot for 24 hours. Can such flask actually solve my problem?

If you know good food flask that can keep my food hot for long please suggest for me. Thanks

Good day sir, please check your email. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hips And Butt Enlargement Recipe / If You Know How To Cook, Answer All Questions Here. / Fortified Pap/ogi For Ramadan Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.