Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder (3167 Views)

As An SSCE Holder What Route Can I Use To Travel Out Aside From School. / Good Countries For Church Start Up In Africa / Most Sought-After Countries For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hey guys, my cousin is an SSCE holder with no professional skill and he is planning to travel out of Nigeria.

He is looking for a country where it will be easy to get unskilled jobs such as factory jobs, security etc.

If possible he would like a country that is tuition free with available jobs where he can go for his studies.

So guys can you suggest any good countries with unskilled job opportunities for an SSCE holder?

Thanks
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Plut01: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020

This one tough.

Why not tell him to apply for a three months skill program like, crane and tractor operator, or video editing and graphic design. The time he would use in jumping from one angle to another can be used to learn a skill.

After all Visa will not come out same day of application. Let him learn a skill and think of Poland.

Unless he wants countries like Bahamas, Iran and others that do Visa on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Benzoway:
Hey guys, my cousin is an SSCE holder with no professional skill and he is planning to travel out of Nigeria.

He is looking for a country where it will be easy to get unskilled jobs such as factory jobs, security etc.

If possible he would like a country that is tuition free with available jobs where he can go for his studies.

So guys can you suggest any good countries with unskilled job opportunities for an SSCE holder?

Thanks
Dubai and other arabs countries. Hustle things no chance or money for studies.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Dubai and other arabs countries. Hustle things no chance or money for studies.
Thanks, I know Dubai is a good option but I'm worried that jobs are scarce for unskilled Nigerians and covid has made it even worse.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Benzoway:

Thanks, I know Dubai is a good option but I'm worried that jobs are scarce for unskilled Nigerians and covid has made it even worse.
no much options. Countries are looking for skilled people not unskilled
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Plut01:

This one tough.

Why not tell him to apply for a three months skill program like, crane and tractor operator, or video editing and graphic design. The time he would use in jumping from one angle to another can be used to learn a skill.

After all Visa will not come out same day of application. Let him learn a skill and think of Poland.

Unless he wants countries like Bahamas, Iran and others that do Visa on arrival.

Thank you so much for this.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
no much options. Countries are looking for skilled people not unskilled
Thanks bro, I've suggested that to him. I suggested that he learns Auto Electrical or car spray-painting which are very lucrative skills especially outside Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Plut01:

This one tough.

There are unskilled jobs in Poland. He just has to go through a tested Agency in Poland.

1 Like

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for the responses guys.
He has decided to learn a skill (car spray-painting) for a year before proceeding with the travel plans.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
There are unskilled jobs in Poland. He just has to go through a tested Agency in Poland.
Can you pls shed more light on this.
Thank you.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benzoway:
Thanks for the responses guys.
He has decided to learn a skill (car spray-painting) for a year before proceeding with the travel plans.
Especially that automotive electronics. That stuff is on almost every country's skilled workers list. Getting good automotive electricians is very hard and cars are more of electronics now. He can learn it in six months.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pa3cia:

Can you pls shed more light on this.
Thank you.
They have jobs for people with little to no skills like Waitress, Factory workers, cleaners, security e.t.c. All you need is a trusted agency in Poland to help you rub the package and the job comes with accomodation. Poland is a nice place for someone who doesn't have much. While you are doing the menial job, you can learn preffered choice of skill and get certified in that field.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Currently, every country is struggling with bridging the economic void caused by unemployment due to covid. So, these jobs might not even come easily in Poland or anywhere else for that matter.
This isn't a great time to travel for greener pastures except you're well prepared.

Be smart guys, don't pay anyone for visas or jobs... You will be scammed. Life abroad is way different than what most people portray it to be.

Many can testify.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Benzoway:

Hahaha. You will be surely be scammed. Don't say you were not warned.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by themaestro08(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Benzoway:

Thanks bro, I've suggested that to him. I suggested that he learns Auto Electrical or car spray-painting which are very lucrative skills especially outside Nigeria.

How old is he? I suggest you sponsor his education first, there are lots of universities here private or public, in fact ,you can take him abroad if you have the means, in the end it will pay great dividends, way better than him jumping from one country to another as a semi-educated factory worker.

Educate him first, then later you guys should talk about emigrating. Literally speaking, most developed countries only want skilled and highly educated immigrants. No one likes a liability.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Plut01:

This one tough.

can you post other computer skills apart from video editing and graphic design
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2020
themaestro08:

How old is he? I suggest you sponsor his education first, there are lots of universities here private or public, in fact ,you can take him abroad if you have the means, in the end it will pay great dividends, way better than him jumping from one country to another as a semi-educated factory worker.

Educate him first, then later you guys should talk about emigrating. Literally speaking, most developed countries only want skilled and highly educated immigrants. No one likes a liability.
Thanks man, you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
They have jobs for people with little to no skills like Waitress, Factory workers, cleaners, security e.t.c. All you need is a trusted agency in Poland to help you rub the package and the job comes with accomodation. Poland is a nice place for someone who doesn't have much. While you are doing the menial job, you can learn preffered choice of skill and get certified in that field.
Thanks so much.
Can I private chat you please.
Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thanks so much.
Can I private chat you please.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Benzoway:

Be careful.
Thanks so much.
I am anyways, I just need more info, hope you dnt mind sharing if you have any.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Homelessness In The USA / Get Admission Into North America University Cotonou. Call 07089210967 / Bratislava, Slovakia In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.