Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season (25469 Views)

Barcelona Is Building A Scaring Team / FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bullary: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2020
True
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by sylve11: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
spy24:

Bla bla bla bla bla

La liga is a lazy league

As pep if you doubt it

Barca dey use Pedro trincao fati dey play for laliga they will not even think of trying it if they were in the premier league

Even klop don dey struggle

na real blab that guy dey blab jare. cheesy cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by simhosting: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know what to say
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
lionel messi is barca's biggest problem... as far as he is still in barcelona, everything about the club will revolve around him, and how do you want a player who is clearly not happy to perform well... barca should have allowed him leave... my humble opinion though (it was recently i realized that there was a big difference between LM10 and CR7... the latter is far ahead of him... no need to argue about it anymore as it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by tfash96(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2020
We've accepted our fate.. I hope DSTV does show la liga smart bank because that's our portion after this season.. Thank you everybody.. No more El clasico for the mean time till we get ourselves back on track
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Sarita01(f): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
i tire for Barca matter,I agree with most of what you said,but to me the major cause of barca's failure is that Josep Bartomeu,wherever he is make thunder fire his left balls.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by obonujoker(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Arsenal is even better than Barcelona
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by iezeiyida(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Not only this season but this season is worst. Simply poor management at the club. Bartomeu did more damage at my beloved Barcelona than good
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by agwaiv(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
You are a fool sir,you don't think before posting
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Oghenerobo2002(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
You have said it all
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by fergieboy: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Griezzman or how dem dey spell his name no b like Suarez with Messi link up
they made a mistake to sell Suarez. They Should have kept him on the bench

Now the guy they bank in goals for atletico

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by PortableToDynam(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2020
BHUHARiE:
BARCELONA=ARSENAL
I KNOW SLAWOMIR WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH TITLE. THE FAKE GOAT MAGIC TRICKS IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM.
MY PRAYER TO THEM IS THAT THEY SHOULD NOT DRAW AGAINST BAYERN IN THE LAST16.

Damn niggarr
Issoright���
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Anaerobi(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2020
enjoy the poor form for now... It's turn by turn
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Blacknote: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2020
This is a bullshît article.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Lorexxultimate1: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Do you feel it’s impossible to make money during this pandemic?
Do you feel online businesses are stressful and unreliable?
Well...
What if i told you it’s possible to grow that N5000 or N20,000 sitting in your account?

On www.lorexx.com you get 100% return on your investment in 5 days with NO NEED FOR REFERRALS. We offer 3 packages which you can invest.

This is not a ponzi scheme, we help you invest your money in areas like Agriculture, Forex, crypto, etc. We help you answer the question of “how i wan take run am”. And to also help those that need a boost in their current income.

Trust is key to us so our customer service is 100% efficient. You can reach us on Whatsapp +234 9135173315.
IG- @lorexxultimate

You stand a chance to get 5% referral bonuses when your referral link is used(note referring does not affect your earnings).

�LOREXX CHRISTMAS BONUS�
We want to make the Christmas of a few people special with a cash prize of N20,000. All you have to do is have a referral of 20 people and you will be paid a total sum of N20,000 instantly!. You must be an invested member to participate!. Register, earn & refer.

⚠️ We only conduct business on our website, beware of scammers.

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by engrchykae(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
OJay360:
If de dey epl wetin go happen, epl wonder boy, star and best player dey flop for Laliga like say tomorrow nor dey. Una say if Messi come epl, dem go break he leg, how e con be for Hazard undecided
aguero and David Silva came to EPL and became gods.
EPL is simply overrated

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by toffyz(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
oyatainer:

La liga no bẹ noise maker league like Epl. All you have in Epl is noise and money. Quality football resides in Spain.

Man United that are not up to Barca ought to get relegated after first round of league but they made it to third.

If that is what to go by, La liga is better in quality football than Epl.
Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18
A league where two teams decides not to lose nor draw for 21 league matches
A league where Arsenal gone undefeated for a whole season and more.
Is that one competitive as you claim?

The only point you mentioned about laliga is three horse race and but so be it asonv as they do the same in Uefa Champions league where they won 6 out of possible ten, two to Germany, two to you, epl.
Epl are just a level above Seria A in quality.

Imagine the way you stars in epl struggle I think Spain. Rubbish!
Money richlist, they have been there in top three for decades.

For more information, contact Uefa coefficient for each league or log on to goggles to check the best league in the world.

Thanks.
[/s]
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Olarewaju89: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
PopSmoke:
Visca Barca

whatever happens, I'm blaugrana for life

I'm with you

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by JoeEeL(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
lionel messi is barca's biggest problem... as far as he is still in barcelona, everything about the club will revolve around him, and how do you want a player who is clearly not happy to perform well... barca should have allowed him leave... my humble opinion though (it was recently i realized that there was a big difference between LM10 and CR7... the latter is far ahead of him... no need to argue about it anymore as it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

as it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that he's a penalty merchant. What next pls?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by innobarca(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Financial problems Only.

You do not judge any coach by this time of the season.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by flamingREED(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Messi typically plays the ball into goalkeepers' hands. It's not too late for him to improve on that.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Olarewaju89: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2020
obonujoker:
Arsenal is even better than Barcelona

How?

Barcelona lost 4

Arsenal lost 8

Then how come Arsenal is better than Barcelona?

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Olarewaju89: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:

Because he scored 2 penalties against barca abi

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Olarewaju89: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2020
zieraw2005:
Barcelona time has gone they might be relegated next season if care is not taken.

See your mouth like relegation undecided

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by charlesm91(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2020
it was inevitable as Messi grew older in age. Barca perhaps were too emotionally involved with Messi they failed to spot the huge iceberg coming to hit 'em on time. Unlike the Titanic who's fate was sealed and sunk deep, Barca isn't, but they're on the verge of becoming a sinking ship if they don't come up with a blueprint to salvage the obvious cracks in the team. A lot will depend on the general elections coming up next year. The incoming president will have a lot of navigating to do.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2020
oyatainer:

La liga no bẹ noise maker league like Epl. All you have in Epl is noise and money. Quality football resides in Spain.

Man United that are not up to Barca ought to get relegated after first round of league but they made it to third.

Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18

The only point you mentioned about laliga is three horse race and but so be it asonv as they do the same in Uefa Champions league where they won 6 out of possible ten, two to Germany, two to you, epl.

For more information, contact Uefa coefficient for each league or log on to goggles to check the best league in the world.

Thanks.

La Liga belongs to Spain and the EPL belongs to England.

Oga, lest you forget, you and the person you're talking to are both Nigerians, and NPFL is shit.
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by donMIG(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Finance has never been a problem
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Peppysco: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2020
oyatainer:

Liverpool 99
Man City 73
10/20
Man City 100
Liverpool 72
2017/18

Thanks.

The same La Liga is the one you hyped so much, the league where 2 teams share over 60% of TV revenue while the remaining teams share the meagre 40% left.
The same La Liga where only 2 teams (R.Madrid & Barca) dominated for years before Diego Siemoni's rejuvenated A.Madrid came on board to act as a 3rd force.
The same La Liga where teams major sources of incomes are majorly from sales of players to overseas clubs...
You may say the pattern of playing differs from the EPL but downplaying the quality of the Premier league against the Law Liga is nothing but absolute ignorance
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Dont let me list Ronaldo's incredible achievement in football that Messi is yet to ever dream of achieving in his life...

Olarewaju89:

Because he scored 2 penalties against barca abi
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Olarewaju89: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Bigredmachine:
Dont let me list Ronaldo's incredible achievement in football that Messi is yet to ever dream of achieving in his life...

List them and get 6 month band undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by Bigredmachine: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
lol i wont because this is not a battle between messi and ronaldo... but ronaldo knows how to avoid defeats, setbacks and disappointment in football more than messi... highest he will leave your club and go and shine somewhere else
Olarewaju89:

List them and get 6 month band undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season by PAWG(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
After the 2-8 drubbing at the hands of Bayern they thought the team needed a rejig, that’s where the mistake was made, even the best teams get disgraced once in a while.

Barcelona didn’t need wholesale changes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye / Women World Cup: Nigeria Releases Full Squad (see List) / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.