Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat (1913 Views)

Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / Anyone Playing GTA San Andreas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
So I got this shiny PS3 fat from Favricc...the trusted boss himself yesterday. All the games that came with it are working well and the console is neat. However, I noticed that when I play GTA 5, the console fans starts to run at a higher rate making a much louder noise while running. I know it's because the game is an heavy game so I am worried for my beautiful new PS3 lol....I just want to ask, would this not affect the console if I should continue playing the game...I have decided not to play it till I ask people cos I love GTA a lot and will like to start digging into the story. Abeg, elders in PS3 games
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Uzomacharles: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
PS3 How Much?
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Uzomacharles:
PS3 How Much?
29k. Note that the pad is 1 and it's fat ps3
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Uzomacharles: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
HumanCalc:
Okay
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
It probably does that cuz you're exploring the entire map making it load out, try staying in the story line a lil bit more

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Badbunny:
It probably does that cuz you're exploring the entire map making it load out, try staying in the story line a lil bit more

cheesy
How do I do that? It just load and tell me to wait. Then there is this robbery scene
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
HumanCalc:
How do I do that? It just load and tell me to wait. Then there is this robbery scene

You mean you're not just driving around in the game or it's running slow??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Badbunny:

You mean you're not just driving around in the game or it's running slow??
Game is not slow at all. And I have not even gone anywhere. Still in the first building where robbery takes place. What I am saying is, the fan runs so fast and loud that it makes me fear for the console lol. Although someone has taught me what to do to minimize it
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by AyarmBoye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
HumanCalc:
Game is not slow at all. And I have not even gone anywhere. Still in the first building where robbery takes place. What I am saying is, the fan runs so fast and loud that it makes me fear for the console lol. Although someone has taught me what to do to minimize it
if it’s a direct us used go on .......but don’t continue if the system shuts down itself or write system hot.... if it’s naija used delete it ASAP
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
AyarmBoye:
if it’s a direct us used go on .......but don’t continue if the system shuts down itself or write system hot.... if it’s naija used delete it ASAP
Okay
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2020
The game is overheating, too much dust is blocking the heat sink, you need to take to a service person who would clean the heat sink properly cause I know it's never been cleaned before. Failure to do so and you risk damaging your PS3 in future.
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
grossintel:
The game is overheating, too much dust is blocking the heat sink, you need to take to a service person who would clean the heat sink properly cause I know it's never been cleaned before. Failure to do so and you risk damaging your PS3 in future.
I will clean it. But actually, what was causing it was the nylon wrapped around it. I didn't remove all of it until favricc told me to and it's true cos I played the game for like an hour yesterday and it didn't make noise. I will find time to clean out the dust though
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
HumanCalc:
I will clean it. But actually, what was causing it was the nylon wrapped around it. I didn't remove all of it until favricc told me to and it's true cos I played the game for like an hour yesterday and it didn't make noise. I will find time to clean out the dust though
Oh, in that case you don't have to clean anything. The nylon was blocking the vents for the heat sink to get fresh cool air from the fan.
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
HumanCalc:

Try GTA 4, it won't overheat the console plus it's much better than GTA 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Samuellas(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Badbunny:

Try GTA 4, it won't overheat the console plus it's much better than GTA 5

GTA4 much better than GTA5 shocked

What century are you living in bro?
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Samuellas:

GTA4 much better than GTA5 shocked

What century are you living in bro?

It actually is fam.

2 Likes

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by MrCodeSolo: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just make sure a standing fan is blowing directly into d heatsink vent of d console...that's all
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by GAMERGUY777(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
HumanCalc:
remove it from your cabinet and place it in open space make sure cool air is reaching it somehow and if you have a standing fan point it towards your ps3 so it'll give it extra cooling before you get ylod
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by GAMERGUY777(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Badbunny:

It actually is fam.
I guess you meant performance wise else GTA V is the best on GTA series so far
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
GAMERGUY777:
remove it from your cabinet and place it in open space make sure cool air is reaching it somehow and if you have a standing fan point it towards your ps3 so it'll give it extra cooling before you get ylod
And ylod happens like after how many months of years? I hear this thing a lot oo
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by GAMERGUY777(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
HumanCalc:
And ylod happens like after how many months of years? I hear this thing a lot oo
it happens to the fat models of ps3 although the issue is fixable but if you fix it you sell and buy slim or super slim
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Badbunny:

It actually is fam.

No it's not

Stop talking
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

No it's not

Stop talking

I say it is.

2 Likes

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Badbunny: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
GAMERGUY777:
I guess you meant performance wise else GTA V is the best on GTA series so far

Yeah iv beats v in performance, what makes v so popular is obviously cuz of the online gameplay. I'm sure a gamer yourself would agree with me right?

2 Likes

Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Captainjack100: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
HumanCalc:
So I got this shiny PS3 fat from Favricc...the trusted boss himself yesterday. All the games that came with it are working well and the console is neat. However, I noticed that when I play GTA 5, the console fans starts to run at a higher rate making a much louder noise while running. I know it's because the game is an heavy game so I am worried for my beautiful new PS3 lol....I just want to ask, would this not affect the console if I should continue playing the game...I have decided not to play it till I ask people cos I love GTA a lot and will like to start digging into the story. Abeg, elders in PS3 games
Bro how va I need that guy number please, I need ps 3 too slim type
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by FavRicc: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Captainjack100:

Bro how va I need that guy number please, I need ps 3 too slim type
081633-23-49-1
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Captainjack100: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
FavRicc:
081633-23-49-1
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
HumanCalc:
Hi bro. I've been deliberating if I should buy fat PS3 or not. I prefer it cos it's cheaper and I don't want to spend too much on game consoles. Pls can you post your phone number. I want to call you or chat you up on WhatsApp you for updates on how the fat PS3 performs.
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by HumanCalc: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ismaxtr3:

Hi bro. I've been deliberating if I should buy fat PS3 or not. I prefer it cos it's cheaper and I don't want to spend too much on game consoles. Pls can you post your phone number. I want to call you or chat you up on WhatsApp you for updates on how the fat PS3 performs.
Re: Playing GTA 5 On Ps3 Fat by Ismaxtr3(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
HumanCalc:
Thanks bro. I'll call you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For (8 BALL POOL) FANS / PS4 With 2 Games And Complete Accessories / Play Station 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.