Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video (73201 Views)

Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

I would have called you a hater but I honestly don't know what they do for a living Asides the cover up businesses they front.
It's not your business to know what others do for a living,leave that to the government..
Meanwhile go and find something useful and do with your life.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by alizma: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
Don't conclude yet. You need to go closer to see things clearly. Some of this guys get shares in big bars and hotels in Owerri and if you have visited some of those bars and hotels and see how people spend money their every weekend, you will understand that what this guys spend as shown on social media is just a fraction of their profit. And their display on social media is their own strategy to promote those businesses

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by zudozz: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
This one don tay nau..

This nairaland admin na wa oooh!
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by mrnelsono(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
when they were poor nobody said there poverty was evil, now some people are claiming their money is evil/blood money, my dear pray for grace to make money

3 Likes

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Frankobenn1: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
DIRTY MONEY MUST BE CAUGHT
what is the source of ur generational poverty? keep bleeping afonja witch

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
How far babe
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Franchise21(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
guru90:

Na so!
Just see Emoney flesh like fish a.k.a Azu ndu!
LOL... Money must be made... Tho, legitimately
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by budusky05(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why is it that they all reacted to ala nmor( land of the devil) what them very well u see they like that part.
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
People still don't get it, that there is nothing like blood money. You can do jazz to scam people, that's different... But to do money ritual, make money appear to you that's impossible. Many people don't know that.

2 Likes

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Elmuhammadi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Frankobenn1:
what is the source of ur generational poverty? keep bleeping afonja witch

KEEP CELEBRATING CRIMINALS
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
DarkJeddi:
It's not your business to know what others do for a living,leave that to the government..
Meanwhile go and find something useful and do with your life.. angry

You must be one of them cos the way you wailed at my innocous comment is very suggestive.

We live in a country where poverty has made many people lose their minds that they will look for anything to do to be rich even if it involves sacrificing their own mothers let alone fellow humans.

The law is catching up with them one after the other... That time is gone when reasonable people get carried away by sudden Billionaires as they call themselves...

Go and read the story of the real wealthy men and you will observe a trend.

I'm not here to banter words with losers who believe in the illusory wealth.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Gabriel004: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
WorkNlearn:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
Are you saying without IELTS test
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by karkel(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
jawalis:
The folks shouting “Vanity, Ritual, blah blah blah” up there should pray for grace. Money is good and we all want to live this kind of life.
Money is like sea water. The more you drink, the thirstier you become. Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant. It’s like manure, does no good till it is spread.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Let’s all keep our head up. With hardworking and persistency: we shall get there too. But remember to carry your niggas along as you move.
Nice words
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by AFONJACOW(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
See as they relegate that ungrateful Owerri Chief priest to local beer barman for Owerri... Downfalls comes before pride ... Always be loyal to people that made you who you are
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by chatinent: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm. These are the ones leading our youth to do anything to become rich.
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by mastermaestro(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
JAHHHHHH:
People still don't get it, that there is nothing like blood money. You can do jazz to scam people, that's different... But to do money ritual, make money appear to you that's impossible. Many people don't know that.

Let me educate you. The term blood money is absolutely correct. The charm you are talking about that pulls in stupendous money within a short period of time whether through fraud or what have you is made potent by human blood sacrifices. This is why it is called blood money, and rightly so.

The blood sacrifices make ridiculous cash deals possible with very little efforts. Blood money is the same thing as ritual money. It is not as if someone would be locked inside a house to vomit money. That's what you think blood or ritual money refers to.

Well those who do this evil know exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by CookingPot(f): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
was your mother's blood used ?

2 Likes

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bunch of ritualists celebrating their blood money
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Quim2: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
globalresource:
I am RICH and influential

If you have to say it you ain't
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Benresmy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
bad belle people every were,, how u take know say na blood Moni?

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by samwillyco1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Money men
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Caseywilliams(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
EVideos:
Emoney, Obi Cubana(owner of Cubana group) and Kcee were seen dancing to their usual #ogene music in Emoney's mansion in Anambra.

Emoney has engaged this youths on contract to always come and sing for him and his friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvU8tsgqe2/?igshid=vcey5a0om2dl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o09qvwe5ELE

baba God abeg I no want poor to an extent if I see others living a good life I go begin dey shout vanity upon vanity all nah vanity
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Ebukax(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
A fool from brown roof republic cum skull miners republic, a fool from a Boko Haram infested Region
A fool will forever remain one
Onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by attabobo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
if you near them in this you will know what blood money is all about
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Temptee101(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Big boiz geng.

Chopping money
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Frankobenn1: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

KEEP CELEBRATING CRIMINALS
u re a criminal yet you're wretched. Your hatred for Igbos will backfire on u, I curse ur generation.
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Sunsets: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lovely
EVideos:
Emoney, Obi Cubana(owner of Cubana group) and Kcee were seen dancing to their usual #ogene music in Emoney's mansion in Anambra.

Emoney has engaged this youths on contract to always come and sing for him and his friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvU8tsgqe2/?igshid=vcey5a0om2dl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o09qvwe5ELE

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Onozboy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people

Sharap
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by Pigmy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
Blood money people
lazy ass fool.
you think everyone d like you
Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by NnaGbaharam: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
fourboys:
vanity upon Vanity

Hope you know that poverty is also vanity?

1 Like

Re: Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Money di oto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.