Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color (919 Views)

How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / 4c Where? Why Do People Think Their Natural Hair Is 4c? / Natural Skin Beauty Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by nanauju(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yes, to all those whose skin colors have changed as a results of different chemical ladened products being used on the skin, which have resulted to your skin having different shades, it's time for you to get your natural color back.

You can start with Shea butter. You can never go wrong with Shea butter, and an original Shea butter doesn't darken you, it helps to take you back to your default skin color, whether you are black or light.

The next thing to do is to use a neutral soap, with natural or chemical free ingredients. Use this along side the Shea.

You can try our naturally processed shea butter with our natural Topcio soap

With this, you are on way to getting your default skin, plus a shining envious glow to it.

Soap is 1500
Shea butter is 1000

Check my signature for contact

Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by nanauju(f): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Still available
Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Dropout advertising chemical products. Scam
Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by nanauju(f): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

Hahaha �

Ok u went and change to your moniker that you use to troll so that you can comment rubbish on my post, because I advice you to stop being tribalistic on nairaland. Orishirishi..
You're so predictable
Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Obianuju, don't quote me again. Face your scamming work.
Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by nanauju(f): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
Obianuju, don't quote me again. Face your scamming work.

You're a stup1d 1diot, But I don't have your time, two of us cannot be jobless, you can decide to be idle and foolish at the same time, while I do something meaningful with my time and life.
You better go find something else to dowith your time. I see you have too much of it on your hands.

Silly troll
Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by Igwe355(f): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

It beats me how somebody will just wake up one morning and decide to bad mouth another person's business.

Grow up Mr man and get a life! If you were busy, you wouldn't have time for such frivolity. Haba!

1 Like

Re: To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color by nanauju(f): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Igwe355:

It beats me how somebody will just wake up one morning and decide to bad mouth another person's business.

Grow up Mr man and get a life! If you were busy, you wouldn't have time for such frivolity. Haba!

Dont mind the low class demented slowpoke.

Ikpeazukerosene thank you for the free publicity you did by writing scam on my posts grin. I have lost count of products sold from then till even this morning(yes I did delivery this morning to ogbomosho), and they all came from nairaland.

Continue writing scam for me o abeg. I need this publicity. It is indeed the foolishness of men like yourself that God uses to confirm He is God

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Male Traditional Clothings: Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / ( Hot Video ) Fashion Week Nigeria / Contact Info. Of Fashion Designers Asso. needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.