Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman (329 Views)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by Metrix147: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
A member of Presbyterian Church of Nigeria, Solid Rock Parish Umuahia, Mrs. Victoria Efi Nwankwo has said God healed her 5-year-old son, Gideon Chibuike Efi of heart disease after a programme of the church tagged 'Endless Laughter'.

According to Mrs. Nwankwo, the son has been diagnosed with a hole in the heart by renowned medical institutions in Abia and Enugu.

Testifying during a church service monitored by ABN TV, she said the little son fell ill before the COVID-19 lockdown in Abia earlier in the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngrGiXiSJM

She said after the 'Endless Laughter' programme in the church, the pastor prayed and prophesied that those who have heart diseases and kidney-related issues will receive healing.

According to her, during the church's harvest, the husband sowed a seed believing that God will use it to do miraculous things for the family.

Few days after the harvest, she took the son to the hospital for another round of check-ups where it was discovered that the hole in the heart had disappeared and his health restored.

While expressing gratitude to God for his intervention, she further stated that during the #EndSARS protest, her husband was in Lagos where he had traveled from Umuahia and returned home safely.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/12/how-hole-in-my-sons-heart-disappeared-after-church-programme-in-abia-woman-testifies/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thank God jare!

No mind those wey no wan accept say there is God oh!
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by IamD18: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shut up abeg!!!!!
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by TossTos: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
All Glory Be on to God This is trully Endless Laughter ! I am so happy for Gideon
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by Officialgarri: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:
Shut up abeg!!!!!
But you believe someone survived two bottles of sniper.

1 Like

Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by NnaGbaharam: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:
Shut up abeg!!!!!

1 Share

Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by LawLab247: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by Righteousness89(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
The Only Good GOD in the business of Doing Good to all that Trust HIM..

Blessed be the Name of the LORD...
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by Freestainworld(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
God should heal the hole in the heart of those whose girlfriend got pregnant for another man.
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by MJBOLT: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
if you believe this then you are the biggest fool on the planet grin
Re: How Hole In My Son's Heart Disappeared After Church Programme In Abia — Woman by ipadeola91057: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
God should heal the hole in the heart of those whose girlfriend got pregnant for another man.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Cult Or A False Doctrine Congregation / Unbelievable: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy. / Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.