Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Okay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okay (1185 Views)

Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket / Ambode set to be impeached, as Tinubu okay his Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by Kosiso12(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay
Re: Okay by RedPanthar: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
There's more to the matter. The bitterness in this matter is just too bitter.
Re: Okay by LawLab247: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Okay by Righteousness89(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mr. Artur Eze should be warned and advised to tread Softly..
Men who want to play god all because of the little Privilege they have do not end well!

There is a GOD in Heaven that does not share his position and Glory with anyone..

There is a GOD in Heaven that silences and brings down men that abase themselves..

Mr Arthur,Eze, I Admonish you do what is right before GOD..

4 Likes

Re: Okay by helinues: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
That one na family affairs now
Re: Okay by espn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Okay by ERockson: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
All this propaganda against this man, Arthur Eze is unfair. Those suspected criminals must have been very powerful to be able to use press against their employer effectively. They must have made millions from this man in actual fact. They should face their case without instigating people against this man, if truly they did not commit the alleged offence
Re: Okay by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:
That one na family affairs now

Re: Okay by Asquare84(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
ERockson:
All this propaganda against this man, Arthur Eze is unfair. Those suspected criminals must have been very powerful to be able to use press against their employer effectively They must have made millions from this man in actual fact. They should face their case without instigating people against this man if truly they did not commit the alleged offence

Exactly my taught you said off my mind, up till date we keep hearing arthor eze, arrested his nephew illegally without telling the actual offence the due committed
Re: Okay by Fahdiga1: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
This attitude of Arthur one million is questionable. this un Igbo like. Arthur might have his roots from Yoruba. I'm surprised
Re: Okay by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Fahdiga1:
This attitude of Arthur one million is questionable. this un Igbo like. Arthur might have his roots from Yoruba. I'm surprised
Have you ever asked what those boys did to him? All people do is media trial without taking a critical look at the subject matter. Those boys are using the social media to get public sympathy without addressing or denying the allegations. They are updating Facebook with prayers and bible motivated quotes everyday and people are commenting amen but I am yet to read where they plead innocence or address the real issue since they decided to go public.
Re: Okay by BOOZELEE: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2020
All this Igbo rich men and wahala.

They luv oppressing there family members.That was how one shared hundreds of million the other day while his extended family members wallow in poverty. Heartless pipu.
Re: Okay by Adonis86(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2020
This should go to family or crime section, not politics. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is Gov Buni Referring To Tinubu By Saying Apc Will End Godfatherism? / Who Is Squeezing Bakare's Balls? / Buhari Orders Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.