Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent (1862 Views)

FHI 360 Is Recruiting For Nutrition Coordinators / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by underwearsgift: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Can you work as MSP Logistics Agent?

Interested persons should email the address on this banner below...

Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by underwearsgift: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2020
2b - How MSP Logistics Business Works For Logistics Agents.

MYSAFEPAY will provide you:

Step 1 - Your Unique Logistics Portal - your own job is to fix delivery price for various locations.
Customers visit your Logistics website to book for delivery or contact you via calls/whatsapp and you help them to book.

Whichever means, a TRACKING NUMBER is generated automatically.

Your Logistics website will generate different TRACKING NUMBER for each delivery parcel.

For example, if your customer want to deliver 10 Parcels to different 10 people, the Logistics portal will automatically generate different 10 TRACKING NUMBERS.

NB - You don't need to see customers throughout the delivery operation, and thus make it better for you to run the Business effectively as a Logistics Agent regardless of your location.

Step 2 - Your Customers must place/write the generated TRACKING NUMBER on every parcel.

Step 3 - Customer visit our nearby Logistics outlet to drop-off their parcels.

Step 4 - MSP Logistics Pilot visit the outlet with our Logistics vehicle to pack all parcels.

At this point, Pilot will critically check and confirm all TRACKING NUMBER on every parcel before packing.

It means your customer must always come back to you whenever they want to send anothet Parcels so as to get their TRACKING NUMBER.

Step 5 - Parcels are moved to MSP Sorting Houses/Hubs by our Pilots, and then go for nearby delivery outlets chosen/given by the customers.

NB - Customers (Senders & Receivers) and Logistics Agents can easily track and monitor the movement of parcels from your own Logistics Portal.

You will also have access to sender & receiver contact information to send them "Thank You" messages or any future discount that you may want to give them.

We know you are already in love with this clear and flexible Logistics business opportunity....but this is just tip of the iceberg.

You will enjoy more features and other amazing business support to earn more as we continue in our regular training for Logistics Agents.

You can now see that this is a clear business you can associate yourself with & be proud of in the Year 2021.

You are making your money in exchange for service which customers have no choice than to pay you for it.

This is a REAL BUSINESS for you especially for those who don't like Referral Marketing that is very common online today.

First step: visit my signature

Second step: Message me about this in WhatsApp
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by underwearsgift: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you have the spirit to start a Logistics business of your own message me.

We are certainly going to empower at least 50 persons to own their own business in starting a Logistics business.

In Nigeria today, there are more goods or items moving around to their destination even more than human movement daily. a lot are also on a waitlist to be a ship or taken to their delivery destination. To start your own logistics business to cover a few cities in Nigeria today, you will need nothing less than #5,000,000 for a successful start. but, a lot of you lack this start-up capital, which is while we are here to empower at least 50 logistics agent to start this lucrative business with no capital. 2020 is gone, and 2021 is here already, a lot of you have been thinking of what they could do better, or the business that can generate a better income for them in 2021. let me tell you, logistics business is what or one of the business making a lot of people or companies millions monthly; we have few of these logistics operators in Nigeria apart from the international FEDEX/DHL and the local operators like GIG/JUMIA Logistics/Liberty Link, etc. you see a lot of these operators bikes in Lagos everywhere, it is because there is all haven more delivery than expected.

Now, we have a very lucrative package for you to beat all other existing logistics company; for example, from Lagos to Abuja, most of those logistics company charges #2000 - #4,000 to deliver the item of 0.5kg - 5kg. Imaging with the package we are going to set up for you, you are charging just #1,000? this we force the senders or customers to look for you. Also, we have a platform online design for you, for customers to book and track their orders, the vehicles, the bike, and other needed logistics. all for free!

For those who indicated interest, you will be message on whatsapp.
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by Ameena(f): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello,
Pls I'm interested in starting something like this. Can you kindly put me through?

underwearsgift:
If you have the spirit to start a Logistics business of your own message me.

We are certainly going to empower at least 50 persons to own their own business in starting a Logistics business.

In Nigeria today, there are more goods or items moving around to their destination even more than human movement daily. a lot are also on a waitlist to be a ship or taken to their delivery destination. To start your own logistics business to cover a few cities in Nigeria today, you will need nothing less than #5,000,000 for a successful start. but, a lot of you lack this start-up capital, which is while we are here to empower at least 50 logistics agent to start this lucrative business with no capital. 2020 is gone, and 2021 is here already, a lot of you have been thinking of what they could do better, or the business that can generate a better income for them in 2021. let me tell you, logistics business is what or one of the business making a lot of people or companies millions monthly; we have few of these logistics operators in Nigeria apart from the international FEDEX/DHL and the local operators like GIG/JUMIA Logistics/Liberty Link, etc. you see a lot of these operators bikes in Lagos everywhere, it is because there is all haven more delivery than expected.

Now, we have a very lucrative package for you to beat all other existing logistics company; for example, from Lagos to Abuja, most of those logistics company charges #2000 - #4,000 to deliver the item of 0.5kg - 5kg. Imaging with the package we are going to set up for you, you are charging just #1,000? this we force the senders or customers to look for you. Also, we have a platform online design for you, for customers to book and track their orders, the vehicles, the bike, and other needed logistics. all for free!

For those who indicated interest, you will be message on whatsapp.

Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by underwearsgift: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ameena:
Hello,
Pls I'm interested in starting something like this. Can you kindly put me through?

Kindly WhatsApp or drop contact your WhatsApp contact
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by changersDC: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=underwearsgift post=97366835][/quote]

Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by ysgs: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
If this offer still available, you may whatzapp. Am interested. 07018251533
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by uremski(m): 2:52am On Feb 19, 2023
I'm interested
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by 10billionDollar: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2023
I am interested, WhatsApp
Re: MSP Is Recruiting Logistics Agent by SwTeee(f): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy. Online Job Data Entry. / Lizalphil Needs Marketers / Cricunas Recrutuing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.