Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue (548 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by Extrim(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
[center]2020 Big Brother Naija winner, rapper, and songwriter Laycon is on the cover of Media Room Hub's December 2020 issue.

The magazine wasted no time in describing the ICON's president, in their statement, the magazine said;

"If you watched the show, you probably won't be surprised at the end results seeing how bright the 27-year-old was.

"Perhaps, why he was also loved and voted for the most.

"Being one of the most sought-after stars ideals for all sorts of endorsements, the rap act has achieved quite a lot for himself already.

"The Icon's president was named the ambassador for Youth in Ogun State, awarded a cash prize of 5 million naira and an apartment by the state government.

"Also, he is the first BBNaija star to become an Oppo Nigeria brand ambassador.

"Laycon didn't stop there as he also signed endorsement deals with Origin Nigeria, GOTV Nigeria, and Mentos Nigeria amongst others.

"At the moment, Laycon his shooting his first originals on Showmax titled, "I AM LAYCON."

"Safe to say BBNaija has opened more doors for young Nigerians to thrive in their various endeavors in recent years than their government."
[/center]

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/12/13/laycon-covers-media-room-hubs-december-2020-issue/[/url]

Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by IamD18: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
This guy just dey somehow
Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by Bola146(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:
This guy just dey somehow

Seriously, I hate any too lepa guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love his character not his stature cool
Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by SavageResponse(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice pic, lovely pose
Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by dollytino4real(f): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
see money don change that his grey colour to Brown skin! money good
Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by revived: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2020
cool
Re: Laycon Covers Media Room Hub's December 2020 Issue by officialenny(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Bola146:

Seriously, I hate any too lepa guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love his character not his stature cool
Lol u're funny ooo...
Have u stayed with him before
Am not trying to bad-mouth him ooo but his attitude in the house is possibly for showbiz

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott Gifts His Daughter A Carriage Filled With Christmas Clothes. / ALBUM: Mukadas - Story Of A Young Man / Bbnaija2020 Winner Laycon Celebrates His Traditional Title Given To Him By Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.