Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) (553 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) by Jenny2u(f): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju populary known as Bobrisky, said he's the most paid runs girl presently in Nigeria.

The 28years old got people talking on social media after he came out of his bentley with a seductive dress.

He captioned it on his instagram;

"All d girls in Nigeria pls give up. Have taken over ur gender. Most paid run girl presently"

He further said that he will train those who are ready to learn from him;

"When you are going to see ur biggest sugar daddy, pls go with ur mad ride ( BENTLEY) So he can spend his last card on you. Many of dis girls fvck everyday yet they are still broke ����. Come and meet ur mama I will train you. Just zip ur mouth that all you need. Most of all dis billionaires like coded babe"...............SEE MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HIM TWERKING HERE>>>>>>>>>https://gistzone24..com/2020/12/i-am-most-paid-runs-girl-in-nigeria.html

Re: I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) by Macrofrancis(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Did he say girl?
Re: I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dis thing need to be arrested!! For publicly telling us he's a gay
Re: I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) by Jashub: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2020
This man is a disgrace. What pains me the most is his number of perverted followers who idolize his homosexuality.
Re: I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) by Upmost96(f): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Zip your mouth you say and here you are announcing yourself to the world.. Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between 10k In Naira And 100 Dollars- Nigerian Comedian Bovi To His Daugh / Rising Music Star Gifts His Laundry Man A New Washing Machine - Photos / Laycon Prostrates As He Visits Don Jazzy For The First Time (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.