Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Study Abroad For Your Bachelor's, Master's, And Phd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad For Your Bachelor's, Master's, And Phd (239 Views)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Scholarships For Bachelor & Master Studies In UK Germany,italy & Israel,2018-app (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad For Your Bachelor's, Master's, And Phd by DanopebManagers: 3:27am On Dec 14, 2020
This article is for those who intend to study outside of the country, but do not know how to go about it, or need help with their application.

Firstly, there are tons of resources available online, and it's really easy to get lost in them. Choices ranging from what course to choose, the countries that has the best opportunities for international students, writing your statement of purpose, motivation letter and other stuff can be very draining and discouraging.
There are agencies out there that help, but most of them charge outrageous amounts, and the results isn't mostly positive.

My consult has worked for, and secured admission for several people in different countries, the most recent being a student who just got his Visa approval last month for his Masters Degree program in Czech Republic. I personally handled his entire application from start to finish.
If you want to study abroad, and need help with your application, me and my team will help you, as we have done for countless others.
We will provide the best countries for your preferred courses, write your application, research proposals, help you apply for scholarships, and also help you get the necessary documents you'll need along the way.
Every single step of the way, we will guide you. This is not some newbie Education Consult. I personally have been writing applications for over 4 years, and I have a success rate of 90%(Evidence will be provided).
Applications have begun in some countries, so now will be the best time to engage our services.
Fee is VERY considerate, and you can rest assured that you will be getting the best service out there.
If you want to begin your application or need more information, you can call or send a What's-App message to 0905 455 6359.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Quickcash For Christmas For Freee (nigerians Only) / Can You Answer This Question / ASUU Strike: Ngige Speaks On Varsities Reopening Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.