Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,945 members, 7,821,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Understanding The Temptation Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Temptation Of Jesus Christ (156 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Temptation Of Jesus Christ by Acjohn(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2020
I made a short 9mins video on YouTube on Understanding the temptation of Jesus Christ.
The Temptation of Jesus Christ is an attempt by Satan to know if Jesus Christ have full control of his spirit, soul and body and the devil uses our, need, emotion and understanding of the scripture to test us.

Watch through this link for more explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7E8eFgeUj0

We are open to question and suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Demand Restructuring Of Heaven In Fresh Protests / How To Give Your Mind And Heart Completely To God / A born again Christian Should not support The Killing Of Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.