Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi (12803 Views)

Seme Border Remains Closed 24 Hours After Buhari’s Order / One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed / FG Reopens Banks, Religious Centres, Adjusts Curfew To 10pm, School Remains Clos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2020
EBONYI State Governor, Dave Umahi, on Sunday reiterated that the shut Kingdom Model Secondary School, belonging to the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, Friday Agbom, would remain closed.

The school, located in Idemba community, in the Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, was shut down on the orders of the governor for allegedly harbouring cultists.

But the owner, the chairman of the PDP in the Ezza South Council, Agbom, said he was being forced by the governor to defect to the All Progressives Congress, adding that his refusal to do same led to the closure of his school by powers that be in the state.

Umahi, who spoke during a special thanksgiving service at the Christ Embassy Church, Abakaliki, on Sunday, vowed to go after cultists in the state, no matter their status.

He said, “I insist that the secondary school in Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, which was shut down for alleged cultism, remains shut no matter the criticisms it has continued to generate in the state.

“In the few days, we have had very terrible cult activities, but let me warn that we are starting war against cultism again. There are big people that are involved and I will not spare you. I will not spare you and our trouble will not be here, you will be taking to Abuja.”

https://punchng.com/alleged-cultism-pdp-chieftains-school-remains-closed-says-umahi/

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2020
Can you imagine? Secondary school? Say No To Cultism

3 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Jagznation(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2020
umahi=0

7 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by LawLab247: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by eagleu: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Umahi playing scorch earth politics of desperation.

40 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by helinues: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Pdp chairman in Ezza south, Ebonyi state.

The school, located in Idemba community, in the Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, was shut down on the orders of the governor for allegedly harbouring cultists

How?

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

How?

4 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2020
this man is loosing it

29 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Umahi should not spoil the image he had before joining APC..he should not allow himself to be used by his party

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by IamWonderful: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Good if it not for cheap political scores
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Most times I wonder why southern politicians fall for this trick over and over again

North pushes u against your people , make u fight your people make them hate you and make you believe they got your back ...once they finish using u they toss u away used ...since your people already hated you no body would talk ....it's been happening over and over again.....

Umiah is a performer , u don't need all this ...if apc present u as a presidential candidate igbos would vote for u ,the only men that can bear umiah in igbo land is Peter obi , soludo and NOI and it would be a tight race even

Oga relax join APC , don't fight your people u have the good will

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by helinues: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Nightstalker post=97044495][/quote]

Toh grin cheesy grin
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2020

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by remigiusizunna(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
BelovedSaint:
Can you imagine? Secondary school? Say No To Cultism
What is this one saying?
what do you know about Ebonyi state?
We Ebonyians know that it's a political whitchunt.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by madmohamed(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
EBONYI State Governor, Dave Umahi, on Sunday reiterated that the shut Kingdom Model Secondary School, belonging to the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, Friday Agbom, would remain closed.

The school, located in Idemba community, in the Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, was shut down on the orders of the governor for allegedly harbouring cultists.

But the owner, the chairman of the PDP in the Ezza South Council, Agbom, said he was being forced by the governor to defect to the All Progressives Congress, adding that his refusal to do same led to the closure of his school by powers that be in the state.

Umahi, who spoke during a special thanksgiving service at the Christ Embassy Church, Abakaliki, on Sunday, vowed to go after cultists in the state, no matter their status.

He said, “I insist that the secondary school in Ezza South Local Government Area of the state, which was shut down for alleged cultism, remains shut no matter the criticisms it has continued to generate in the state.

“In the few days, we have had very terrible cult activities, but let me warn that we are starting war against cultism again. There are big people that are involved and I will not spare you. I will not spare you and our trouble will not be here, you will be taking to Abuja.”

Source: https://punchng.com/alleged-cultism-pdp-chieftains-school-remains-closed-says-umahi/

Picture: https://cdn.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/02160436/Umahi2.jpg?mrf-size=m

Cc: lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
dominique
umahi you have only 2 years to fork off

10 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by DeeBestOne(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by googlepikins: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
You're now acting and sounding so stupid since you joined APC

Why not join APC alone and leave other people alone.

Na by force?

14 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Martialb1(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
R
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Samsimple(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
cultism is death sentence

Check my signature
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by CreativeBam: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Cultism in a secondary school? shocked
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Evergreen4(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Umahi has began playing politics of bitterness

8 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by PureMe01: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

How?
u are being a bit reasonable these days with realities in the country...
What happened? Is APC southwest branch no more paying well

10 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Marvieduke(f): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2020
So this is how he wants to play his politics

5 Likes

Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Private school dey get cultism?
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by dalywt6: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Solidconceptz(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
I wonder how young people would throw away their lives so cheaply..
Re: Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi by Macphenson: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Umahi it's unfortunate they are leading you through this destructive part.

They will dangle presidency in your front and you will start fighting your people, when you have created enough enemies in your state, they trash you.

You don't need all these to be a president. You are already a proven performer, you enjoy the good will of the people, please don't come an mess it up chasing a pipe dream.

If there are cultist in the school, why not fish them out and prosecute them rather than shutting the entire school?

Most universities in this country are riddled with cult killings and cult related activities, they technically recruit, breed and harbour cultist, yet they are still not shut down for harbouring cultist.

This is stupidity of the highest order.

Stop dancing to the foolishness of APC , it always end in premium tears, if I lie ask the following people
ATIKU, SARAKI, DINO MELAYE, SHEHU SANI, SOWORE, OSHIOMHOLE, ROCHAS, ( and now Tinubu).

Learn from what happened to the others.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President / 2023: You Are The Next President - Ondo Monarchs Tell Tinubu / Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.