Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,291 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Will Always Fight For Man United - Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Always Fight For Man United - Pogba (168 Views)

Chelsea Complete Deal, Star To Arsenal?, Man United Pogba Swap, Duo To Liverpool / I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba / Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United: Pogba Miss City Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Fight For Man United - Pogba by WinningGoals10: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Paul Pogba says “all is clear” between himself and Manchester United and insists he is “1,000% involved”.

The 27-year-old France midfielder’s agent, Mino Raiola, said the player was “unhappy” at the club and “has to change teams” last week.

Pogba played all 90 minutes of Saturday’s draw with Manchester City – his sixth league start of the season.

“I’ve always fought and will always fight for United, my team-mates and the fans,” wrote Pogba on Instagram.

“Bla bla is not important. The future is far, today is what matters and I am 1,000% involved! Always strong together.. all has been clear between the club and myself and that will never change.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/i-will-always-fight-for-man-united-pogba/

Re: I Will Always Fight For Man United - Pogba by Emmanuelopia42: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2020
yes ooh

(1) (Reply)

12 Eagles Chase Europa League Glory ; Face Round Of 32 Battles / Tomorrow's Premier League: Southampton VS Manchester City Prediction / Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury Is ‘verbally Agreed’ For May/june With Eddie Hearn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.