Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... (1078 Views)

PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2020
I will support the unpatriotic calls for President Muhammadu Buhari's resignation IF Osinbajo resigns first.. Some people think they are smart.. Because they notice Buhari is making efforts to heal old wounds and ensure equity by making way for a South East presidency, they resort to the unpatriotic call. But on behalf of Northerners, I am here to tell you your plans are DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

We have already rewarded the SW by making one of them the VP.. They also enjoy juicy appointments. So nothing like betrayal here.. Rather, what every sane and patriotic Nigerian should be after is fairness.. How do we explain that a technologically advanced, business minded and administratively sound region hasn't produced a civilian head of state and government?

Yes, some abuse Northerners, but was Nigeria fair to them? Thank God Almighty that President Mohammadu Buhari is a man of justice and fairness.. Likewise the average Northerner.. All they need is reeducation - reminding them that these people are not the villain, but an ill-treated compatriot! Come 2023, we will correct our mistakes!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

68 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Designsking: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Hnnm
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Another fart in a windstorm.
Wasted sperm
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by helinues: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by History555: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2020
So you are now an lgbo man no more from the north. When it suits you, you abuse lgbos and claim north when he does not suit you, you abuse afonja and claim lgbo. Well done

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by okefranci: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Anyway president Buhari is not resign nor the Vice President yemi osinbajo so let us note that. thanks
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
smiley
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by etokhana: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Somebody from North-Central is now speaking for another tribe, those who don't know him will dive in now and bare fangs.

Very funny.
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Jollylolly(f): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Already the ruling party said they will consider zoning the presidency to the south, we wait for their decision
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Gandollaar(f): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Silvernorgold or warreva...

Pls keep Igbos out of the cold war between SW and Northern blocs in APC.

Nobody made you Igbo spokesman.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
History555:
So you are now an lgbo man no more from the north. When it suits you, you abuse lgbos and claim north when he does not suit you, you abuse afonja and claim lgbo. Well done
Don't be stupid! He never said he was an Igbo man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by BigSarah(f): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2020
You're right osibanjo should resign. Osibanjo and buhari both share in the shame and glory of this administration... But I don't share tribal sentiments with you.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by NGsultan(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
On point! Buhari will not resign nd south east for 2023

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by itsme01: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
cool

Lol

Don't push this imbecilic narrative on the doorstep of Yoruba or Southwest

Yoruba's don't care if Buhari resigns or not..

*Security we are heavily arming our Amotekun and OPC

*Politically ACN merger with CPC would provide APC Presidential candidate in 2023 through Party primaries and not some idiotic statement from any random internet fool

*Transport : Ogun Oyo Lagos 3/6 already got standard guage rail line, contractors are on works on major Southwest roads

*Economy : South West is about to house Africas largest refinery and Lagos turned to an energy hub

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by adecz: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by adecz: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I will support the unpatriotic calls for President Mohammadu Buhari's resignation IF Osinbajo resigns first.. Some people think they are smart.. Because they notice Buhari is making efforts to heal old wounds and ensure equity by making way for a South East presidency, they resort to the unpatriotic call. But on behalf of Northerners, I am here to tell you your plans are DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

We have already rewarded the SW by making one of them the VP.. They also enjoy juicy appointments. So nothing like betrayal here.. Rather, what every sane and patriotic Nigerian should be after is fairness.. How do we explain that a technologically advanced, business minded and administratively sound region hasn't produced a civilian head of state and government? We have already rewarded the SW by making one of them the VP.. They also enjoy juicy appointments. So nothing like betrayal here..

➡⚪⏩ ▶The SW put your mumu in power, so
don't mention "Rewarded" here.

⛔⛔⛔❎❎❎⛔⛔⛔⛔

➡⚪⏩▶ So long as the Hausa remain slaves
of the Fulani, the only "reeducation"
they are allowed or permitted to get
is Islamic almajiri education.

Yes, some abuse Northerners, but was Nigeria fair to them? Thank God Almighty that President Mohammadu Buhari is a man of justice and fairness.. Likewise the average Northerner.. All they need is reeducation - reminding them that these people are not the villain, but an ill-treated compatriot! Come 2023, we will correct our mistakes!

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by tobechi74: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2020
You are only concerned about Igbo presidency
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
adecz:

➡⚪⏩ ▶The SW put your mumu in power, so
don't mention "Rewarded" here.
⛔⛔⛔❎❎❎⛔⛔⛔⛔
➡⚪⏩▶ So long as the Hausa remain slaves
of the Fulani, the only "reeducation"
they are allowed or permitted to get
is Islamic almajiri education.

adecz:

Biafran Amaka nationals on duty.... cool cool cool cool

adecz:

Ei-Rufai, the demolition dwarf
of northern Nigeria!!

adecz:

IPOB Amaka & money...
Tufiakwa❕❕❕
❎❎❎
angry sad sad sad

adecz:

These Biyyafrans!!!
Imagine a student murdering &
robbing his professor !!
undecided undecided undecided undecided

adecz:

Biyafra Amaka❕❗❕ shocked shocked sad
Even in ogbodo
America❓❎❎

adecz:

A very childish criminal act by
some low IQ arrbokys.. undecided
Their father should be arrested
& flogged as accomplice

adecz:

Amotekun shouldn't bring themselves down
to the level of hisbah in northern Nigeria that
specializes in breaking beer bottles, chasing
jeans wearing youth & forced barbing of young boys
while murderers & kidnappers are allowed to
operate unchallenged in the same Northern Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Come and become President na, let's see! You think backstabbing us secretly and spamming the social media with calls for Buhari's resignation so your brother can be President will elude us? You think you are smart, abi? Don't worry, you will hear from the North at the appropriate time.

For now, the healing of Nigeria is of the utmost importance.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by nettpen: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
The OP is right, those people calling from Buhari's resignation have their eyes in that office. This call is mostly by people in the camp of the VP. They are trying to sell the VP & are working hard to separate the VP from the president especially when the president makes mistake in his decision

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

Quote or mention any of my posts where I ever denied being a Northerner.

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by twutin1: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2020
cool
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by ojokolax: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2020
The APC has already shown signs of zoning to the south, let all displeased and displaced persons continue to enforce that the other strong political part does the same... the particular zone in the South is irrelevant. there's still time for posturing between now and 2023
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Ahmeduana(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Make una dey listen to dumbo! Whose nane is on ballot paper first? Is it Osinbajo and Buhari or Buhari and Osinbajo?
Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ahmeduana:
Make una dey listen to dumbo! Whose nane is on ballot paper first? Is it Osinbajo and Buhari or Buhari and Osinbajo?

My beloved brother, in "saner clines" that you people always love to cite, people in government - people with "integrity" - who are not pleased with how governance is handled usually resign to wash their hands off to show the world they're not in support..

Now, since you say Buhari has failed, why can't your son, who you claim is a man of God and integrity, resign to show the world he's not in support of how President Mohammadu Buhari is running his government?

Like I said, unless Osinbajo resigns, you have no "locus standi" to accuse President Buhari of ignoring unpatriotic and hypocritical calls for his resignation. So you have to wait until 2023...

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
BigSarah:
You're right osibanjo should resign. Osibanjo and buhari both share in the shame and glory of this administration... But I don't share tribal sentiments with you.

My beloved sister, no tribal sentiments here. I am just being honest.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Calls For President Buhari's Resignation IF (SEE REASONS!)... by Fahdiga(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I will support the unpatriotic calls for President Mohammadu Buhari's resignation IF Osinbajo resigns first.. Some people think they are smart.. Because they notice Buhari is making efforts to heal old wounds and ensure equity by making way for a South East presidency, they resort to the unpatriotic call. But on behalf of Northerners, I am here to tell you your plans are DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

We have already rewarded the SW by making one of them the VP.. They also enjoy juicy appointments. So nothing like betrayal here.. Rather, what every sane and patriotic Nigerian should be after is fairness.. How do we explain that a technologically advanced, business minded and administratively sound region hasn't produced a civilian head of state and government?

This boy has started overreaching himself. stop overrating yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Will Transform Nigeria, Says Ohuabunwa / Update. Nigeria Development And Development Update. PICTURES. / 5000 Yorunba Refugees In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.