Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura (26858 Views)

2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi / Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by IduNaOba: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
This Is not Buhari.
This Is bubril
The real bụbu for go that place
grin
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Centcanada: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hahahahahahaha. This country and the people on it are complete fools! Buhari is death and they knew it. God will continue to suffer those that fails to say the truth thinking re they doing me but they the doing themselves. The person is putting on mask. He is not buhari that is the reason why he find it very difficult to appear in public places. Evil looming all over this country!

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by taiwog700: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Buhari will still be a better option than your Jonathan, even if he burn half of the country
Kiss the truth!

E go reach u or ur family one day
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Franklyspeakin: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
So are u saying buhari is lying?
Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

Those children were probably kidnapped by this Administration.

They would soon free them and claim victory.

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

From both international and our local fund.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Why is Borno state rapidly developing despite years of insurgency??

Go through this thread and see things for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/borno-after-11-years-insurgency#93130778

The Government staged kankara kidnap.

Most Nigerians are generally too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Oshokalo: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
na them for themselves ,are this not the people who says they will destroy Lagos if we try or mention to remove buhari,let them enjoy the beat
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by taiwog700: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Decryptor:
There is something you Nigerians need to know about Buhari and the North!

The fact that Boko Haram kidnapped over 300 students from a school in Buhari's hometown will not and will never change anything! The fact that Buhari did not visit the school or commiserate with the parents of the kidnapped school children will still not change anything!

In 2023, when Buhari is leaving power, if he decides to recommend another Northerner to replace him and the North knows that he will perform worse than Buhari, they (the North) will still vote for the person with reckless abandon!

There is a way Islam works...The fulani dynasty who are the proponents of Islam as a religion believe that ruling Nigeria is their sole birthright!
It is "haram" and an abomination for a Christian to rule over a muslim and that is why no matter what happens, the North will still stick to the worst in Buhari rather than the best in a non-muslim.

The just concluded protests is a very good example to buttress my point... you all saw how the whole North stuck with Buhari. None of them...not even a single Northerner supported the protests because they felt it was a ploy to oust his Government.

Some notable ones berated and criticized the protests while the rest were dead silent!...Ask yourself why in the midst of all the killings in the North by bandits and insurgents, why the North didn't lend their voice as an opportunity to vent their frustrations...it is because they believe THAT WHATEVER IS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH IS THE WILL OF ALLAH and they will continue to live like that as long as Buhari who is their Muslim brother is in power and will still hand over to another muslim brother from the North!

They will even rig and employ underaged voters to make sure a northerner wins again! See the man who trekked for Buhari whose story graced frontpage some months back with his leg which was to be operated on but for lack of funds...didn't you see what he sad when asked if he regrets trekking for Buhari, he said HE DID NOT REGRET IT and that he would do it again if given the chance!

This is the reason why i am pitying the South Westerners who are dusting their palms in readiness for their "anticipated presidency" in 2023 (e go do them like film)... The Fulani Oligarch has taken over power in Nigeria and they have seized it forever! There is nothing anyone can do about it!

The only prayers i have as a Nigerian is that whatever is happening there in the North should remain there and not trickle down to the East
U have spoken my mind my brother and that is the truth ,when buhari lost to Jonathan in 2011 ,did u remember what happened in the north ? Heavy riot many southerner including Corp member lost their lives ,this means they prefer their brother to be there either good or bad

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by bejeria101(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Last cowbender of daura never disappoints.

Awon werey bring back our boys

3 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Bellotelli: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
I don’t know why people still support buhari ?

Buhari is all shades of uselessness , correct me if I’m wrong about him .

He is shy , can’t express himself , wicked , heartless , weak , lies with everything, very corrupt , and so many other reasons , he is not capable yet he doesn’t want to step down . GOD please save us from this calamity of a president , non of his policy has favored this country positively, I wish there is a better word to express how I truly feel about this current government, smh
I keep looking for even the slightest of reasons to support this failure of a president but found non. God pls take away this nightmare from us.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Rawtruth1: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Reading comments

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Buhari will still be a better option than your Jonathan, even if he burn half of the country
Kiss the truth!

I assure u that if half of nigeria is to be burnt by buhari, it will be the entire north that gets burnt and I assure u that ur dumb skull will be buried in the rubbles and ashes...

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
If u want Buhari to visit the town, kidnap a cow, then you will see the red eyes of Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by magzey: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
No governor in katsina?
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by magzey: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Maybe, we may start to believe what that guy from East has been saying about a Sudanese man in Abuja. Can he speak fulfudi? Probably that's why he did not visit the school
Why hesitating to believe

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by LordOfTheGame: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Decryptor:
There is something you Nigerians need to know about Buhari and the North!

The fact that Boko Haram kidnapped over 300 students from a school in Buhari's hometown will not and will never change anything! The fact that Buhari did not visit the school or commiserate with the parents of the kidnapped school children will still not change anything!

In 2023, when Buhari is leaving power, if he decides to recommend another Northerner to replace him and the North knows that he will perform worse than Buhari, they (the North) will still vote for the person with reckless abandon!

There is a way Islam works...The fulani dynasty who are the proponents of Islam as a religion believe that ruling Nigeria is their sole birthright!
It is "haram" and an abomination for a Christian to rule over a muslim and that is why no matter what happens, the North will still stick to the worst in Buhari rather than the best in a non-muslim.

The just concluded protests is a very good example to buttress my point... you all saw how the whole North stuck with Buhari. None of them...not even a single Northerner supported the protests because they felt it was a ploy to oust his Government.

Some notable ones berated and criticized the protests while the rest were dead silent!...Ask yourself why in the midst of all the killings in the North by bandits and insurgents, why the North didn't lend their voice as an opportunity to vent their frustrations...it is because they believe THAT WHATEVER IS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH IS THE WILL OF ALLAH and they will continue to live like that as long as Buhari who is their Muslim brother is in power and will still hand over to another muslim brother from the North!

They will even rig and employ underaged voters to make sure a northerner wins again! See the man who trekked for Buhari whose story graced frontpage some months back with his leg which was to be operated on but for lack of funds...didn't you see what he sad when asked if he regrets trekking for Buhari, he said HE DID NOT REGRET IT and that he would do it again if given the chance!

This is the reason why i am pitying the South Westerners who are dusting their palms in readiness for their "anticipated presidency" in 2023 (e go do them like film)... The Fulani Oligarch has taken over power in Nigeria and they have seized it forever! There is nothing anyone can do about it!

The only prayers i have as a Nigerian is that whatever is happening there in the North should remain there and not trickle down to the East

Only a sane and uncompromised Igbo person can reasons and can write as you have written. I keep telling people, the northerners cling to power is not just for being a northerner but purely about Islam. In Islam, it is a like abomination to allow a non Muslim to rule over a Muslim. I lived in an Islamic country for over 5yrs and I can tell anyone who cares to know. Islam is not what they try to make us believe. Islam is purely evil and hypocrisy. The north knows that buhari is far below what a good leader should be but because of Islam, they can bring another idiots worst than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by tnerro1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
PureMe01:
The biggest fool in this is any southerner who will condemn the attack/kidnap of these students.
It's a family matter.they voted him.
Let them settle their matter.

Correct my brother, may your wisdom pot never leak. Why are southern people crying more than the people with the problem. Have you heard from the sultan of sokoto or the emir of Kano ? And people in the south are rolling and crying over matter way the people way e concern no send
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by RedGreenBlueRGB: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gabriel004:
If you are looking for the word mistake. Don't go far, Buhari is the word.

Buhari was not a mistake.

Buhari came to power because majority of Nigerians are trabalists and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Donspicey: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Northern hypocrisy stinks....

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Greatfuture: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
A non existent person has no emotions thus the bereaved should expect no empathy not sympathy

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Babaken(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Mokason288 post=97049719]I know Buhari very very very well

If you want Buhari to go to Kankara tell him you just found oil in Kankara Buhari will be there life and direct before you end the call.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE I still doubt if he will go if you tell about oil, just tell him there is a missing cow he will even go there without his security.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Babaken(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
I still doubt if he will go if you tell about oil, just tell him there is a missing cow he will even go there without his security.

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
this is an evidence, that buhari may b fake,

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why the outrage? This Buhari fellow has repeatedly showed us he doesn't give 2 f**ks about Nigeria. Why do we expect any different? All the charlatan cares about are the benefits of the office of the President meanwhile he doesn't give a damn about the responsibilities.
Let's just hope the idiot and his clueless goons haven't completely wrecked Nigeria by the time he pisses off from Aso Rock in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Okikaneseokwu: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerians can never make use of their common senses again.Every facts have been laid bare for all to see that Buhari is no longer alive, but u dumb skulls refuse to reason. Prior to his death, Buhari is the man that loved appearing life on camera, even led so many protest against the last administration.All of the sudden now Femi Adesina told us he's a shy person.The earlier u wake up to the reality, the better for u all.Which president in the world addresses his citizens once in three months through a prerecorded tape?

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Charlie2020(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
The man dey even fear to step out of his hut in Daura

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
This story just get as e be
if na true make them no go kill the Christians among them and force the muslims among them to join Boko haram
God Help Us For its obvious we do not have a Leader
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Amazingodii(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
@PureMe01 na real family matters o
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Karlosorji(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Kiss the truth!
Foolish words coming from a foolish brother

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by elgramz: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
bejeria101:
Last cowbender of daura never disappoints.

Awon werey bring back our boys
Last cowbender grin grin grin
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by MrCEO69(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
So u are saying.... this is a northern broad day robbery by the north for the north

Arrewa:

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by DasaintHope(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop being a demented fool

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Ratedgang: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Arrewa is that you? Wait make I bring my eyes glass.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
You hate Muslims but when Muslims are killed, persecuted or kidnapped you cry more than the bereaved.

Watch those that always condemn Muslims on every thread turn to defenders of Islam and Muslims just because Buhari is involved. Some will even join Tinubu in the conversation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC / Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.