Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Invest In These Cheap Land To Farm And Get Exciting Gift - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In These Cheap Land To Farm And Get Exciting Gift (145 Views)

Invest In These Cheap Land To Farm And Get Exciting Gift / Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja At Low Cost / Grab These Cheap Lands For Sales Around Abuja At Affordable Prices If Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In These Cheap Land To Farm And Get Exciting Gift by lewj(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Hello Good Morning All
My name is Lewis Temitope work as a virtue Staff with an Agro to Homes project development company Adbond.
And we have an amazing offer and product to offer.
A plot of land in an Agro to home environment for as low as 2per plot with free 29 plantain suckers for first 550subscribers.
News Alert its comes with a great flexibility in payment for as low as 23250#mthly for just 12months.
You might consider it for self or your children first property as a parent gift
Thank you so much for taking your time to read�.
Due to the festive period you will given
Gas Cooker
Blender
Electric Fan
Standing Fan
Electric Iron
To know more kindly contact me via ☎whatapp 08165997533

(1) (Reply)

Asia Africa Economic And Investment Forum / What Is Deve Fee? And How Do I Avoid It. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.