Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Beware: How To Identity A Sportybet Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware: How To Identity A Sportybet Scam (657 Views)

Sportybet Scam/fraud Alert!!! Please Help!!! / Sportybet Scam: How 8,500 was cleared from my account. / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware: How To Identity A Sportybet Scam by peppermint7(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2020
For those of you wondering what a typical sporty bet scam might look like
This is a clear example of one
You will probably see a post about sporty bet giving away bonuses.
When you engage the post it ask you for key words
1.First name
2.Last Name

Then it’s move you to the next stage where it’s ask for ur
3.sportybet mobile number
4.Account password

To receive any bonus sportybet wont ever ask for access into ur account.

Then it’s moves you to the final stage
Where it asks you for ur Withdrawal Pin
This is the real deal
In order to successfully pull out ur money the withdrawal pin is a key factor.
P.S if you further have any cards attached to the account this might lead to further loss since the card may be used for purchases on a fraudulent site which might not request for otp.

To stay safe from happenings like I recommend using the app. 100% safer.
Most importantly Greed is a major problem that lands people in situations like this.
Don’t dive head in for cheap offers that might cost you much losses.
Let’s be guided.
I hope I have made sense

Mynd44 do the needful
Move to fp for awareness

1 Like

Re: Beware: How To Identity A Sportybet Scam by peppermint7(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Wise up

Re: Beware: How To Identity A Sportybet Scam by peppermint7(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Nbb

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sodje Masodje Arrested Over The Disappearance Of His Lover In P.H / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Shock As Man Stabs Cousin To Death Over N150 In Adamawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.