Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas (46353 Views)

Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / 6 Unwritten Rules Of Airplane Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by juman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Eyin oyinbo awa fun mi ni visa, iluyi tisumi.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by QuintessentialW: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
AmVista:
this is caused by too much watching of MAVEL MOVIES

He must have watched Àdu.

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Originalsly: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm..... almost sure he was high on angel dust ..... that one make them believe they can fly.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Finnestgreat: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm to much of action film
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by zudozz: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hardship and frustration for yankee? If he come dey this cursed Buhari n Lai Mohammed n Femi Adesina country wetin him for do?
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by tamunobello: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by mosunmola63765: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
See country where safety of human life is paramount to them.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by AFONJACOW(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Handiwork of codeine
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Duplik8t77(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Confirmed Confusion!
The Challenges ,Problems and Fear of the unknown in the world today is making many go berserk!!

There is one ALMIGHTY BEING upon whom we can cast all our Challenges on!
HIS Name is JESUS Christ.

The way you are overzealous about this foreign religion is really startling. will an oyinbo man ever be zealous about sango, ogun amadioha etc that are our heritage?
Wheb
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Challenges ,Problems and Fear of the unknown in the world today is making many go berserk!!r

Rubbish!!
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Zetty177x: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
I hope he's not black

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by walteriyke: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Grand theft
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zetty177x:
I hope he's not black
Before the police start "fearing for their life" smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
that fall was epic
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by joinnow: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
DidYUknow:
This is serious..

but most oyibo people got emergency hammers and similar tools just in case they need to break car windows in an emergency situation

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by showafrica(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
fashionhub:
This life no balance o

Man still dy find wey comot this place, and this nigga is yearning to leave my destination

GOD GRANT ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY sad

Na drug bros... The guy dey cloud already... He is seeing angels from there and was trying to meet them before him land for planet earth again.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by soft101: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
This looks like Biafran Airways �
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Ayula911: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Challenges ,Problems and Fear of the unknown in the world today is making many go berserk!!

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Seyzcham91(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
make it known to him that it happened in The United states

na hin dream country someone else won japa from yhen

thats life for you
alizma:

See how your hatred for Nigeria exposed you.
This incident happen somewhere else not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by goodheart02(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharrap my friend. U preach with everything even the ones not worth it, thereby making your messages stale. What's the connection between the man's action and endtime?? Maybe he's the Antichrist trying to brand the plane with the mark if the beast.

Finally only God knows his real people

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by goodheart02(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
He was taken to a medical facility ASAP to check his mental state. If it were in my crazy country the man go first chop beating before him enter sanko.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by goodheart02(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
post=97052852:
He removed his socks,
Removed his shoes and threw it away,
Where was he trying to climb to wriggling like a snake?

That fall was loud in Las Vegas mehn!
We heard the loud thud on the ground in PH here......Whaaam!!
Who says there is nothing new under the sun �
Orisirisi something.......

He's suffering the type of mental issues your darling Buhari is trying to inflict on people with his clueless method of leadership

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by piagetskinner(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
This one has mental problem
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
goodheart02:

Sharrap my friend. U preach with everything even the ones not worth it, thereby making your messages stale. What's the connection between the man's action and endtime?? Maybe he's the Antichrist trying to brand the plane with the mark if the beast.

Finally only God knows his real people
[/s]
The beginning of the words of a man that lacks understanding is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmmm, funny man.
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by Xpol: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Officers took the man into custody and he was taken to a medical facility, Rajchel said.

If it’s naija na inside cell straight (after receiving the beating of his life)even though him spinal cord don break e no concern police
Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by merits(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
If it where to be Nigeria ipob will still blame Buhari

Re: Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas by goodheart02(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
The beginning of the words of a man that lacks understanding is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... I laugh deeply. U know why, cos all I see in your comments is folly and ignorance and a far cry from what your signature says. Even the numbness of your statement discredits your affiliation to Christ.

And now listen carefully: "To you lots who claim u are more Christian than Christ, I want u to know u aren't the only Christian on this platform. And if any so called Pastor wants to pass a message, he passes it with wisdom and a reasonable ground where his message can make sense". I'm sure if Jesus passed his messages stupidly the way u lots do, the Bible would have become a comic relief. What is the relationship between the man's actions and the endtime, just as your yeye pastor up there said?? Does it take rocket science for u to know that the man is mentally unstable?? I guess the Bible never attributed madness to to the coming of Christ. Stop making a mockery of Christianity. Even the Bible says, wisdom is essential. God has given u brains, so use it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) / Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.