Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Coloring Books For Adults Have Become So Popular? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Coloring Books For Adults Have Become So Popular? (258 Views)

AI Coloring Books Review 2023: Start Earning With Coloring Books Right Now! / [b]garten Of Banban Coloring Pages[/b] / AI Coloring Books Empire � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Coloring Books For Adults Have Become So Popular? by ManiMalik: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Recently, two adult coloring books have become Amazon bestsellers. (Yes!) For a long time, five of the top ten best-selling books in the UK were adult coloring books. Shortly after the adults admitted that they liked to paint children's coloring books. It was considered childish and a little childish. Researchers have also argued that adult coloring books are making their virtual shoppers increasingly popular with anonymity - adults are actually very uncomfortable buying "similar" books from regular, real-world bookstores. It was. In his opinion, this was socially unacceptable.
So what's the matter now? Why has paint suddenly become so popular?
Well clear:

1. It makes you feel like a child again.
Adult coloring books are like young babies - they create mystery and intrigue, as well as promise new, unknown and inexplicable adventures. It is being talked about by more and more adults, and it is no accident. Now they can be "legal" adults, and no one will blame them. Color proves to provoke your inner child who just wants to play and feels good. no more, no less.

2. It frees up your source of inspiration
Can't you draw well, you can always paint! Many people (myself included) have the same problem - they are full of creative energy, but can't just doodle. It sometimes makes me feel bad when I feel the need to let it all go, but I really don't know how. A blank page makes me feel worse.
Then again, all the beautiful patterns of henna, mandalas or even Ryan Gosling (oh, yes, there is such a book) all of a sudden and I feel the joy of my inner goddess of color.

3. It's really healthy
Mental health is often neglected, but it is usually more important than physical health. Color has a calming effect on the body and soul. It helps to relax and relieve yourself of stress. There are even coloring books specifically designed to help you sleep (even without the usual glass of red wine!)

4. It helps you socialize
Have a coloring book party and invite your childhood best friends! Everyone gets a copy and loses their imagination over a cup of coffee or wine. You can talk about the old days or discuss your favorite TV shows. You can do all this while watching your favorite TV show! Stop talking about multitasking!

5. It gives you a reality check
First, it allows you to touch the paper. And paper, as it turns out, is increasingly lacking in our daily lives, replaced by a variety of technological devices. You can also feel the texture of the coloring pen, and you can smell and smear it with your fingers. There is no "undo" button.
If you want to find some of the best coloring books for adults visit our site https://adultcoloringbookz.com/fantasy/anime/
You will find the best deal of the best coloring books for adults.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Translation Service You Can Trust. / I A / Denis Djyaounde A.k.a My History Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.