Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Encounter With An Annoying Conductor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Encounter With An Annoying Conductor (378 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Annoying Conductor by Kalatium(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Two days ago(saturday) i went for a wedding and as i was coming back i chartered a bus.

What surprised me was the behavior of the conductor.

When we were about half the destination, the conductor requested for the tp.

We that were sitting close to him were the first to pay.

After a minute he turned to me and asked me for tp, i told him i already gave him, he said ok.

After sometimes, he asked me again for my tp. I became upset, i told him i had already paid in a harsh tone. Even those around me were telling him.

He said sorry that he forgot.

Some dropped and new passengers enter the bus. As it was my turn to drop, he still asked me for tp.

I was furious to the extend i started insulting him. People had to tell me to calm down.

I kept wondering if the conductor has amnesia every minute.

cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Annoying Conductor by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hes probably sick has you've suggested,many people don turn like that 4 this country during to stress and hardship
Re: My Encounter With An Annoying Conductor by Kalatium(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Hes probably sick has you've suggested,many people don turn like that 4 this country during to stress and hardship

may be o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Denmark ��!! Gather Here!! / How To Apply For Norway Or France Visa / Nigerian Living In Phillipine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.