Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 (45884 Views)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Jeferious: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

Chai!! Human beings and using WORTHLESS validation as a tool to manipulate. You see someone say if you don't act this way I will loose all my respect for you or if you don't do this or that you are not matured, you are still a child or you are not a real man

Instead of you to just say your opinion that you think it's best he leaves, you are there talking like Mpki.

What if he stays and picks form and start scoring goals?? So the worst thing that will happen if he stays is you seeing him as a leech?? Pls stop that manipulative talk
Bros, na opinion my talk still be. I no Barca President na grin. Messi sef no even sabi me. As for the mkpi part, I overlook that one.

But whether he picks form or not(and he's in form right now), Messi has to go, at least for the sake of his legacy.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Gentle0wavez: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jeferious:
Bros, na opinion my talk still be. I no Barca President na grin. Messi sef no even sabi me. As for the mkpi part, I overlook that one.

But whether he picks form or not(and he's in form right now), Messi has to go, at least for the sake of his legacy.

Eyaah, well I'm sorry for the insult. Na that leech part pain me although its not an excuse I still apologize.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by franugo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

I get b4 ...no b property...measi is a fraud ...only using la liga to deceive his delusional fans

Which club u dey support?
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Cantonese: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
ojaysam25:

Which Madrid are you talking about?

Tell us the one wey you think say na im we dey talk.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by pquaver(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Story! Why didn't alaves do that then?
Messi is a bottler, end of discussion

Have u bothered to check where alaves is on the table? And if alaves has already beaten them this season? A Barcelona that twice played extra time with 2 clubs 3 levels below them in Copa del Rey.. Oya abeg tell me 1 reasonable team Barcelona don win this season.. Don't tell me juventus because me and u know juventus was hit with injury crisis them.. Apart from juventus please I am waiting.. I don't mean only big but like known names in Laliga

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Icezikagu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
EbukaHades10:
U don start.
Dats my man, u too sabii

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by olumzzz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
franugo:

You people sha have short term memory...it was the same messi dt scythed boateng down n lobbed neuer for one of the greatest UCL goals ever when he dumped Bayern out of d UCL...same messi decimated Manchester united in 2011UCL final(I think), a ManU team dt had Ronaldo n Rooney n scholes in their prime..same messi dt has consistently carried FCB with his goals n assists over the years.

There is no comparison whatsoever when you mention messi in barcá, he's the best they've ever had...all good things must come to an end tho, and he's approaching the twilight of his career. This barcâ team isn't good enough too, not fast enough, not young enough, not hungry enough and coach certainly not good enough. Braithwaite should be on dt pitch early enough, his pace was needed to catch the PSG defence unawares with their high line n relatively slow defenders, Dembele's pace certainly did a number on kurzawa, but dt guy is as wasteful as anything I can think of.

Plus messi has lost most of his zeal for FCB...barcà should let him go, he has more than done his part for the club over the years, they shouldn't drag him down with them...mismanagement has killed fcb.

Anyho.....waiting patiently for my turn ...#ktbffh!!
All those matches you highlighted had Xavi and Iniesta. Messi has not won UCL since they left

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Story i hate 4-1 enlighten you better but i 8-2 tell you this CR7 is the boss.
grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Jeferious: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

Eyaah, well I'm sorry for the insult. Na that leech part pain me although its not an excuse I still apologize.
No hard feelings man

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Barcelona, is fucking useless. Just made me lose good satoshis.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by ojaysam25(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cantonese:

Tell us the one wey you think say na im we dey talk.
Bro, Madrid is shit leave that thing.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Cantonese: 2:24am On Feb 18, 2021
ojaysam25:

Bro, Madrid is shit leave that thing.

I assume you are referring to Real Madrid.

Do you think so?

Do you think playing football, 90 minutes X two or three times a week is easy? How has Real Madrid performance dwindled since the departure of Ronaldo?
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Kyase:
no where to be found grin grin grin grin

Bwahahaha. cheesy Wahala be like Barca and Juve. Na turn by turn.

Ghettokid1 you can now come out of your hiding place. grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by ojaysam25(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Cantonese:

I assume you are referring to Real Madrid.

Do you think so?

Do you think playing football, 90 minutes X two or three times a week is easy? How has Real Madrid performance dwindled since the departure of Ronaldo?
I don't know if their performance has dwindle since the departure of ronaldo...all I know is that Madrid are playing shit and we have lost our fear factor for to 2-3yrs now.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Cantonese: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
ojaysam25:

I don't know if their performance has dwindle since the departure of ronaldo...all I know is that Madrid are playing shit and we have lost our fear factor for to 2-3yrs now.

See even the biggest clubs in the world have consistency problems. Do not expect all the clubs and players to perform on the big stage day and night for too many years. That's why you hear about the playing years of footballers. People like Messi and Ronaldo have been favoured, injury wise. Many better players all over the world have not been favoured to get to that level. To top it is the fact that they have managed their social lives very well.

Real Madrid is doing well, just like other clubs. Changes will always take place, but club managements and players will always do their best.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Shedrachmessi(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
omojesu202:

just quit betting
I am not betting just a Barca fan
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by ojaysam25(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cantonese:

See even the biggest clubs in the world have consistency problems. Do not expect all the clubs and players to perform on the big stage day and night for too many years. That's why you hear about the playing years of footballers. People like Messi and Ronaldo have been favoured, injury wise. Many better players all over the world have not been favoured to get to that level. To top it is the fact that they have managed their social lives very well.

Real Madrid is doing well, just like other clubs. Changes will always take place, but club managements and players will always do their best.
Madrid and Barcelona are playing shit...I am a Madrid fan and there is no need sugar coating anything.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by ghettokid1(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
VickyRotex:

Bwahahaha. cheesy Wahala be like Barca and Juve. Na turn by turn.

Ghettokid1 you can now come out of your hiding place. grin grin
No be new thing na, 1-4 @ home & 4-1 away. Making 8-2.
very soon we will add 8:2 to our shirt (Rakuten82)
fergie001
paulolee
fuckingmallam45
vickyrotex
angelfrost
ebukahades10
emeijeh
gbest90
local barca supporter is not suprised.

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 4:11am On Feb 24, 2021
ghettokid1:
fergie001
paulolee
fuckingmallam45
vickyrotex
angelfrost
ebukahades10
emeijeh
gbest90

Bwahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Visca El Barca o! grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Gbest90(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2021
ghettokid1:
fergie001
paulolee
fuckingmallam45
vickyrotex
angelfrost
ebukahades10
emeijeh
gbest90

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Kingkali: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
You are still using an alternate account after getting banned right? after trolling me for weeks right? I will make sure I report all ur accounts to the mods
mod pls i would never cross your paths again plscry
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Kingkali: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
U broke the rules and u are here forming one nonsense sympathy,,,next time u won't go around trolling people on here
i didnt broke any rules...i'm nt asking for any sympathy, i'm just pissed because you are a bully just because you are mod.

Still waiting for the ban thou!

Who nl help?.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by BeanmanX(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingkali:
i didnt broke any rules...i'm nt asking for any sympathy, i'm just pissed because you are a bully just because you are mod.

Still waiting for the ban thou!

Who nl help?.
Who NL help but u are the one crying helplessly? u go chop ban like fufu,,,,,,I will make sure that this forum is safe from trolls
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by Kingkali: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Who NL help but u are the one crying helplessly? u go chop ban like fufu,,,,,,I will make sure that this forum is safe from trolls
mynd.44 at work i trust yah....waiting for the ban.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by MrLibrarian(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16
Ok
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 by MrLibrarian(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) Full Time / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : UCL (1 - 2) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.