Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! (6042 Views)

Copper Ore Available / Direct Miners Of Lead Ore, Zinc Ore, Copper Ore Urgently Needed! / Dubai Associate Wants Copper Ore From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi,Good day,and Avery nice day to you.
Our company just got 3 Copper Ore contracts to export to china,and we are wondering if we can locate any Naira land member,or anybody you know to help with the projects.
We are looking for Nigerians who have done such projects in the past,to take charge of these contracts.If you can handle only one of the contracts,no problem,but I doubt it if you will be able to handle all the three,since they are to the tune of about 5,000mt altogether.

Interested companies and persons should signify or send a private message to us,immediately.
You should get your certificate of incorporation ready,and also the lab test analysis of the copper ore,and the certificate of identification,so as to start the process IMMEDIATELY.

TAKE NOTE:DUBIOUS PERSONS NEED NOT APPLY,AS WE ALREADY HAVE SYSTEMS THAT WOULD FLUSH SUCH PEOPLE OUT.
BUT,IF YOU ARE GENUINE AND YOU CAN DELIVER SUCCESSFULLY,YOU ARE SURE TO GET PAID HANDSOMELY,AS THE PRICE QUOTED FOR THE CHINESE COMPANIES WOULD ,VERY WELL, ALLOW FOR HIGH PROFITS.

Waiting by to receive your replies.
Thanks.
Dide.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by bigfred01: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
hello,can you send me ur contact info; alaba.alfred@gmail.com
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by kayjegs: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2011
Copper cannot be found in such quantities in Nigeria. I have seen so many Chinese companies saying they need copper but not serious. I have to be sure your contracts are for real. I have the networks all over Africa that can supply the copper ore/cathode now. You can mail me to kayjegs@yahoo.com or call 08069638717. I have wasted enough time online on these deals, so I dont want any other waste of time. If you are ready and serious, then contact me.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
Haba ,Kayjegs,you should have contacted me before using your past experiences to judge this one .Anyway,I have sent the details to your mail address.Try and contact me back immediately.

Others can still join in this contract.We are still looking at about 3 more people to send the copper ore contracts to.So,send your details ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
@bigfred01,I have sent the details to your mail,check and get back to me.
Thanks.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by ditacon: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
give me proper info on the exportation if it is reall, cos i doubt it
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2011
@ ditacon,you will do well by dropping your mail address,and then you would get the full briefing,and then decide your next line of action.I tell you ,you don't need to be doubtful of this kind of investment window.

Thanks.
@ feco 300,not to worry,you will receive the full details in your mail box,within minutes,then get back to us to let us know the next line of action.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by bigfred01: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2011
hello, mr happday I av not gotten anything.
alaba.alfred@gmail.com or send an sms to 08038017889
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by Thethy(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by mrsage(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
I'm interested kindly send more details to:
itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by olanshi: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
Email me further briefing, I have a very good source for the copper ore, email me :- greatolanshi@yahoo.com
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
@MR SAGE,OLANSHI,BIG FRED 01,
I have sent the full details to your mail addresses, and endeavor to reply as soon as possible.
Waiting patiently to receive your replies.
Thanks.
@BIGFRED01,TRY AND CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2011
Hi,Good day,we are still awaiting more responses form NLanders for serious businesses.

Thanks.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 11:37am On May 14, 2011
Hi,good day,posters,If you think the best option is for us to chat,then you can send me a mail or call when you are available online to chat concerning these copper ore export contracts.

Thanks.
usbankcash@gmail.com
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by minaten: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
Do u have manganese contracts as well. we are interested in manganese ore.
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hi,good day,mINATEN,
We currently have 2 manganese contracts on our hands,and we would like you to come in and access them.
If you have the manganese in large quantity,we are ready to buy up any quantity you have.
CONDITIONS ATTACHED:
We need your certificate of registration with the CAC,the picture of your warehouse or site,and then the price you can supply the manganese per mt and the quality you can afford each month to supply.
I need you to reply immediately to usbankcash@gmail.com NOW!
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hi,is anybody here who has Copper ore of any quantity,and has not contacted me so we can start the supply?Such a person should note that he is losing on this opportunity to supply to a ready market in China,without delay.
All you need to have is the material and the capacity to supply to China,and then you get paid for it handsomely.

Let me have your contacts,Friends!
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
C'mon,I know people are reading this,WE NEED YOUR REPLIES!
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by happyday: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Hi,COPPER ORE HAR BEEN A SCARCE COMMODITY,AND U WOULD BE THE BETTER FOR IT ,IF YOU CAN HANDLE THESE CONTRACT.Contact me Now!
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by lordkrato(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
i have a contact for copper,he's deal internationally,anyway i think i can link you people up,mail me on monsieur_germain@yahoo.com.

This is serious business here is you're game,
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by larrypoet: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2012
I need a contact with companies that have none radio active copper for large sales. dubious persons keep off. contact me or call: email: iwo_2005@yahoo.com. phone: 08056432845, 07030287397
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by wilsus: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
we have the capacity to supply 50,000 tons monthly, we operate new 5 mine sites in Ningi, Bauchi State, pls contact me
Wilfred Dan
finameltd@gmail.com
Re: We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! by Okeme01(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
I need copper, tin, zinc and lead ore. dejmindnigco@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

28 Ways To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone / Large Format Printing ..;.;.;;;;;sav And Flex Available / The Best Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.