Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico (25752 Views)

Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / See Moment Chelsea Were Crowned Europa League Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by showafrica(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

I don't know what FEAR is and what it looks like but I am sure this is one... it's a shame!!! Chelsea tipped for EPL winner for 2020/2021 season shouldn't be scared of Atletico Madrid...maybe the problem is the Madrid in that name grin grin grin

mynd44

Bro fear is here to stay... It depends on you on how to defeat the fear. Big club is big for a reason, the fear must be there. ATM can defeat any team in the champions league and lampard is afraid he is crashing out soon.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Akaujaa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Wimpy kid UEFA just mapping a lewandoski Vs ororo final for the money
Corruption don kill you. See your reasoning...tufiakwa!
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Ayo2004: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
God save Chelsea them meet Messi fc grin
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
And I was praying for Chelsea to meet Barca.

Chelsea would have dismantled them with ease.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by omobonike70223: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
: so in your opinion, Atletico are the best team in the world because they pack bus? I'm talking about Premier league. Which team in premier league is better than Atletico?
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Abdanny2000(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
#Chelsea_Out
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Downey(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please Mr lampared don't make excuse for the mistakes that you will make.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Komu1048(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
CHELSEA SHOULDN'T SCORE ANYTHING . I DIS AGREE WITH U WHEN U SAID CHELSEA TO SCORE 1ST .

Oga I am a Chelsea fan, so I want the to win and qualify but if athletico score first bros an game over ooo
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Akuruoulo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Komu1048:

Oga I am a Chelsea fan, so I want the to win and qualify but if athletico score first bros an game over ooo
ok, bt i cnt wish chelsea any good. let atm score first ,and later.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by ParpahSeventy: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

I don't know what FEAR is and what it looks like but I am sure this is one... it's a shame!!! Chelsea tipped for EPL winner for 2020/2021 season shouldn't be scared of Atletico Madrid...maybe the problem is the Madrid in that name grin grin grin

mynd44
Africa can't progress in football simply because the way we reason most times is too backward.
What were you expecting him to say?
He should say we are going to dismantle them or what?
Does anything sound like fear in his words?
Is Atletico too good to be beaten?
A team that parked the bus against Liverpool just to get through is what you are hyping?
Or you want Lampard to brag just the Mikel did before the world cup and we got nothing out of it?
He said what have to say, do your our job, and you must beat teams like this to win the UCL.
He stated an obvious fact this is why we keep getting lousy comments from Nigerians on pages that involves people from other continents and they keep abusing Africa.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by blowjohn(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Athletico Madrid hmmm
Very anyhow team. Everybody na defender.
Just when u think about that fact, suddenly everyone starts to attack.
That's how they dealt with liverpool the last time.
They were defending o.
Suddenly they started attacking and scored 3 goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by blowjohn(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
DrKlever:
so in your opinion, Atletico are the best team in the world because they pack bus?

When Atletico Madrid faced liverpool the last time, what happened?
Who knew they could unleash ruthless attacks in quick succession?
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Komu1048(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
ok, bt i cnt wish chelsea any good. let atm score first ,and later.

Bad belle, go n play ur drum cup, Europa
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Komu1048:

Bad belle, go n play ur drum cup, Europa
who told am a united ?
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Slynation(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Look at this man.... Then what should we the Barcelona fans say grin grin
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by jcross19: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay sir...

Chelsea is a better attacking team than Madrid, after all they topped their group with a near perfect point... I just wonder what Lampard is complaining about. Wonder why he isn't seeing what an expert like you is seeing?!! grin

...And by the way, I'm sitting down and observing sir. Looking forward to that "amazing" encounter. Liverpool knows better sef! tongue
Chelsea beating sevilla easily while other English teams found it difficult to do, does it mean that Chelsea is better than Liverpool? Because Liverpool could not beat them too? ATM will suffer in the hands of Chelsea!!
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Slynation(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
malikombi:
I hate Athletico Madrid die. That team can frustrate ehn. When you already thought you had the ball in the back of the net, one Oblak will just rescue the ball with his finger tip. Chaiiii
Aswear.... That Jan Oblak needs to be investigated, he's just too good
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Slynation(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
psychologist:
So what should koeman and his boys say grin

I am a barca fan, tbh this draw Is not fair to us...like why do Madrid and Ronaldo always get an easy draw undecided

Gee i just weak after we got PSG.... After watching yesterday's match and saw how we managed, struggled and luckily kept a clean sheet against common ordinary simple Levante at Camp Nou, Then I imagine the attacking trio of Neymer, Mbappe and Di maria running marathon in our defence.... Another 8-2 in the making

1 Like

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Angelfrost(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
jcross19:
Chelsea beating sevilla easily while other English teams found it difficult to do, does it mean that Chelsea is better than Liverpool? Because Liverpool could not beat them too? ATM will suffer in the hands of Chelsea!!

Honestly, that would please me greatly... Simeone's style of football is everything I detest.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by solonazzy: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
drips8:
Meanwhile Lazio's manager
Lazio were probably praying to get Chelsea �
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Collegelove: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
NORSIYK:
The Chelsea I know will oust Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid is a very strong team. Chelsea can't defeat them.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by DrKlever(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nuel4:
I'm talking about Premier league. Which team in premier league is better than Atletico?
you're just been delusional. Better in what aspects exactly. Trophy won, money, players or game play? Abi you dey ment? So because they beat liverpool last season after packing bus and chasing ball for 180mins, they are now better? Na so you dey watch match. Even in UCl chelsea has a better head to head than them? Beating them 4-0 in 2009 sef in their own backyard. A team that has not won any UCL better than all English teams. You're sick!

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by sulasa07(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Betscoreodds:
Chelsea to win both legs
No,na both hands Dem suppose win
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by docjeph(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Skynet45:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea don dey fear . Meanwhile wetin u want PSG to do .

Barca to win the champion league this year grin grin
Dis year?�� Lol
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Theboss100(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Olarewaju89:
grin

Ask Liverpool fans
Guy u wicked. gringringringrin. Na my darling club you dey mock like this.
Anyway, Liverpool will reach the final again.

YNWA
YNWA
YNWA
YNWA

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by emmyw(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zico5:
Fear don catch them. Chelsea need to be calm on ball at times. The just like to do tiki taka with no direction.
keypad Lion
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't see anything to fear here!! We're going to beat them blue and black!! So no big deal beating them
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
DrKlever:
you're just been delusional. Better in what aspects exactly. Trophy won, money, players or game play? Abi you dey ment? So because they beat liverpool last season after packing bus and chasing ball for 180mins, they are now better? Na so you dey watch match. Even in UCl chelsea has a better head to head than them? Beating them 4-0 in 2009 sef in their own backyard. A team that has not won any UCL better than all English teams. You're sick!
a 9jabet / alomo bitters addict on the loose. I asked you a simple question, which team in the Premier league is better than Atletico at the moment?
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by Drienzia: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nuel4:
a 9jabet / alomo bitters addict on the loose. I asked you a simple question, which team in the Premier league is better than Atletico at the moment?
Chelsea , Man City , Liverpool and even Spurs are better than athletico at the moment , then if we should even bring it to history and records, Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea are better . Bring you stats, I hate seeing nonesense , how is athletico better than All English teams at the moment? Na wa .

1 Like

Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by NORSIYK(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

Ask Liverpool. Even if Atlectico are bottom of Laliga be ware of them when it comes to a Ucl knockout game, they are something else.

they eliminated Liverpool with 4-2 aggregate last season when they where 6th in Laliga and coming from losing 2-0 to Aibar before facing Liverpool making draws they where the first team to hand Liverpool their first lose after a long unbeaten run by Liverpool.

And remember Leipzig knocked them out.
Besides the last time they met Chelsea, they were dumped out of the champions league
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by DrKlever(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nuel4:
Something is obviously wrong with you. Now to your stupid question. Better in terms of game play. Almost all epl teams are better than Atletico in that regards cuz their negative football bores me to sleep. By Achievement and money, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton, Aston villa, man city are better. Recent UCL records, Man U, chelsea, Liverpool are far better. PL/Laliga form in the past fews seasons. Chelsea, Liverpool, man u, man city are better. But in your deluded mind beating packing the bus and insha alla is the best thing after sliced bread.
Re: Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico by enemyofprogress: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Bamz:
FL' s team is too naive to face an experienced Athleti side. I'm a Chelsea fan and I don't see us getting through except through a tactical brilliance from FL. With FL, you just never know what to expect. I see Chelsea having a lot of possession but not being clinical, however, anything can happen in football. Fingers crossed.
fingers wey you don put inside pusssssies na him you dey cross?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.