Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US (1603 Views)

Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / 2019: Atiku Presidency Is Only A Dream - Lauretta Onochie Mocks Former VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Drinokrane: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lauretta Onochie social media aide of President Muhammadu Buhari has jeered at supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) following a report by CNN that in 46 weeks in 2020 there have been 45 school shootings in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Onochie tweeted on Monday that Nigerians need to pat themselves on the back, suggesting security had improved.

“Saner Climes Protagonists and Ndi #ClosetIPOBists. We must learn to pat ourselves on the back when we make progress, no matter how little. Nigeria is all we have,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1338453108960202753?s=20

IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, over the weekend, launched what he called the Eastern Security Network (ESN).

Mr Kanu said during a live Facebook session that ESN was established to defend the people of the eastern region from bandits allegedly trooping in from the north.

Lalasticlala

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Freestainworld(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
This palm wine tapper again is finally on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Kai unbelievable!!!

The Proverb is not clear to me at all. Can someone help me? cry

This woman that don't know how to use the social media is here again? undecided

Is alright!!

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Racoon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
So IPOB members are the ones doing the gun running in the US? Can she talk about Hisbah that have now become a god even "arresting sinners" in Kano? Why not worry more about the unknown gunmen, bandits, Fulani & BH terrorists that have run the government she is subserving aground as life no more have value?

She will not ginger baba lifeless to wake up to his constitutional responsibility of securing this nation and make life meaningful for people.Perhaps Lauretta Onochie forgets she will not be in govt forever.

Everyone under this cursed government especially all these so called presidential media aides are gifted with an inherent DNA of unparalleled stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by xpressionx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Says palmwine guzzling and nkwobi munching clown
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Nanaborga(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
This beautiful woman knows what she’s doing , she has never condemn boko haram , bandits , or herdsmen before , she didn’t even condemn the attack in buhari home state , but very quick to insult ipob and south east , this woman get sense at all , abi dem employ her just to bash south east only , is that her only job in aso villa ?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by sylve11: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
hmmmmm cool
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Rossntti: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
She has a point. CNN rarely ever reports news about US insecurity, banditry, and crime, even though tens of thousands of gun deaths occur each year there, but every incident that happens in Nigeria, both CNN and Nigerians plus IPOB wastrels, will fill up Twitter and Facebook to broadcast to the entire universe.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by ayzTIGER: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rossntti:
She has a point. CNN rarely ever reports news about US insecurity, banditry, and crime, even though tens of thousands of gun deaths occur each year there, but every incident that happens in Nigeria, both CNN and Nigerians plus IPOB wastrels, will fill up Twitter and Facebook to broadcast to the entire universe.
I know this one will come as usual to defend rubbish. I wonder if this handle is operated by Lauretta Onochie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Moferere: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know why I dislike this woman.

I guess it's because of the nonsense she always says.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by History555: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rossntti:

Village man is cnn the only news network in the United states. How did the fool know there were 45 shootings if not from newspapers and tv network in the United states.
At least the culprits will be found and dealt it no matter how long it takes. Law enforcement will commit time and resources to bring the offenders to justice.

The community will hold candle light vigils for the victims. Some will establish charities in the name of the victims. People will remember one year after the loss of time. Donations will be made to survivors in hospital.

Can the same be said of nigeria. Those boko boys that killed people were given pardon while the family of their victims are scorned

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by GOVERNMENT2: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:
I don't know why I dislike this woman.

I guess it's because of the nonsense she always says.
YOU DONT KNOW WHY YOU DISLIKE NGENEUKWUENU AKA CLEVERLY AKA CILICMARIN

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Rossntti: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

Village man is cnn the only news network in the United states. How did the fool know there were 45 shootings if not from newspapers and tv network in the United states.
At least the culprits will be found and dealt it no matter how long it takes. Law enforcement will commit time and resources to bring the offenders to justice.

The community will hold candle light vigils for the victims. Some will establish charities in the name of the victims. People will remember one year after the loss of time. Donations will be made to survivors in hospital.

Can the same be said of nigeria. Those boko boys that killed people were given pardon while the family of their victims are scorned

Fat load of good the candlelight vigils are doing for the 20,000 plus casualties of US gun crime per annum.

Look here, blockhead, go tell your US gods to come and learn from Nigeria how to limit gun access, so as to prevent their horrendous gun crime rate, or kindly STFU.

A country where anybody can walk into a shop and buy a submachine gun with no ID or background check, is in NO POSITION to lecture any other country on crime or terrorism.

Just as America is in no position to lecture us on Democratic values, when her own president is refusing to accept election results, is fomenting political violence and unrest, and openly supports neo-nazi, white supremacist gangs.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by History555: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rossntti:

Fat load of good the candlelight vigils are doing for the 20,000 plus casualties of US gun crime per annum.

Look here, blockhead, go tell your US gods to come and learn from Nigeria how to limit gun access, so as to prevent their horrendous gun crime rate, or kindly STFU.

A country where anybody can walk into a shop and buy a submachine gun with no ID or background check, is in NO POSITION to lecture any other country on crime or terrorism.

Just as America is in no position to lecture us on Democratic values, when her own president is refusing to accept election results, is fomenting violence and unrest, and openly supports neo-nazi, white supremacist gangs.

You are a bitter and frustrated boy. Its obvious your bitterness is because you were denied visa or you are too poor to travel so you feel like bringing everyone down to your level. Guess what

YOU ARE A LOSER

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lost in word for this Animal she-Dog of Buhari...! Shame
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Rossntti: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

You are a bitter and frustrated boy. Its obvious your bitterness is because you were denied visa or you are too poor to travel so you feel like bringing everyone down to your level. Guess what

YOU ARE A LOSER

I don't need a visa to the US, and have no intention of going there.

I actually lived and worked there before you were born.

I know you think everyone on nairaland is your mate.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Earlystar698(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Says by someone that can't limit access to comment section grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US by Marine54(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
UNITED STATES are IPOB people..

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Fans Boo Governor Sanwoolu, Speaker Gbajabiamila, Other Politicians / BREAKING: IPOB Militants Gunned Down In Abia / How Tinubu Lost All His Money In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.