Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives (39521 Views)

Insecurity: IGP Egbetokun Sets Up Special Intervention Squad In Abuja / IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday / Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by mikefield7: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Someone tried to kidnap my sister but failed here is his phone 08156284497 , please help me to keep calling his phone number.

Since he was discovered he has refused to pick calls.

God will continue to put them to shame
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
sorry to disappoint you...

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 3 northern states and That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell us how the whole northern states has been terrorized.

Once there is kidnapping in any village in Zamfara.

They will come online to tell how there is kidnapping in the north... They will never mention zamfara.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're doing all this to send a signal that the whole of Northern states are unsafe.

Gombe is one of the safest state in Nigeria.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

And other northern states that hardly record case of robbery in a year.

The north is a region with 16 core northern states.

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The way you bigots always scream north up and down makes me believe that majority of think that north is a state not a region.

You guys should stop all this senseless stereotypes!

My state kano is more developed and peaceful than the entire Eastern states put together.

How about entrances and exits from those states - you miss the point.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Bluntemperor: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Out of 19 Northern state... We are facing security challenges in 3 northern states and That happens to be villages.

But because of the love and unity in the north... We share the pains of these states protesting and demanding for a secured north.

But bigots online and offline would come to tell us how the whole northern states has been terrorized.

They will come online to tell how there is kidnapping in the north... They will never mention zamfara.

They will never tell you people were kidnapped in a village in Zamfara or Kastina rather they would say north.

They're doing all this to send a signal that the whole of Northern states are unsafe.

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

But children of hate would come online to tell the world how unsafe the whole northern region is.

The way you bigots always scream north up and down makes me believe that majority of think that north is a state not a region.

My state kano is more developed and peaceful than the entire Eastern states put together.

I doubt your sincerity to the nation Nigeria.
But we have people like you that talk more on social medias and many are being mislead! Did you say three States in the the north are having Security challenges,then you must be a governor of one of those States!
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by KAHBOOM: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

What concerns east and the rubbish u wrote?

Abi is it only easterners that condemn insecurity in the north?Every section in the country have condemned insecurity upnorth but u choose to misyarn about easterners.

U are yoruba.
Ewedu and red oil is following tru ur vain.Northerners hardly misyarn online.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by annyz: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
OMG! I know this kidnap is not ordinary. They want to push in SWAT into our throat hence the drama that ensued.
Must they play politics with Innocent children lives.

WE WILL SOON HEAR THAT SWAT HAS RESCUED ALL THE 333 STUDENTS IN BITS.

I will only believe this SWAT if they go & get us LEAH SHARIBU.

We already know how this present drama will end.

Just get us our kids unhurt.

Leah Sharibu, a Christian school girl aged fourteen at the time of her capture is the only remaining Dapichi schoolgirl still held hostage.
Source: Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapping - Wikipedia

Police should send SWAT & get us LEAH so they can start regaining our trust.
I know Chibok girls are now grandmothers but we still need the grandmothers back to reunite with their families.

I weep all day for this nation.

What about YOU
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by femmyapson(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

You need to wake up from your dream

brother
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by lereinter(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Who gave birth to you?

May you experience what they are experiencing in the 3 north villages and never recover
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by F117nighthawk: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
These ones too will start harassing and killing innocent citizens now abi, nothing under the sun can ever change in the jungle called naija
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by lordatkinson07(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Another set of higher assassins to be released into the Nigerian streets. God save us all from untimely death from the Nigerian government.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by IamRandy: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Kidnapping/KILLINGS going in ur Region will kiss you soon...save this quote!!!...A supporter of Evil NEVER goes unpunished!!!
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Downey(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Since l was born and until this days l have never see Aboki that can write like this...you must be a pretender.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by AreahCode: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Swat on patrol, really os like saying a sniper walking freely with his weapon amidst war.... swat on patrol. The suffer continues,stop,search,wave,or shoot. IGP you really fumble. Swat on patrol like seriously.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by kaludestiny10(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Kano state is more developed than the entire south eastern states combined together, that is according to you. But I tend to disagree with you on that narrative. No doubt, Kano state may be developed to some extent, but what is the impact of that development in the life of the populace in Kano and to the rest of the northern states in your region.
My brother, I feel pity for your brothers in the southern part of Nigeria whenever I see them. They are truly suffering in this country. The trek for kilometers, under the hot elements in order to make ends meet
I spent 5 years in Abuja, from late 2014 to this year. I just relocated back to the South, even in Abuja, the sit of power, your people are passing through immense hardship. If you go to FHA, Lugbe, you will shed tears for your people. You will see elderly men and women, laying on the streets, without shelter, begging for food.
The truth of the matter is that your elites has failed her people woefully.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by nedekid: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

No body is arguing with you. The North is the safest place in Nigeria (may the peace continue), and kano is more modern than the whole South East. Especially with the 2km bridge.
Nb: post that your bridge pictures again jare. Don't mind them.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by naijadrivablog: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
I carry rust vehicle come give am flashy paint. The more you look am, the less you see.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by snoopanddre(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Recycled SARS officials
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by AreahCode: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
What a shame. They were trained indoors only
to device new means to start running after yahoo boys in venza,glk,camry sport,lexus es and gs ,4matic wont pass them by and continue their harassment amongst unarmed civilianas. Now it is eye for an eye. After months of starvation with no further hope for xmas, the new sars disguised as SWAT are back to cause mayhem .
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by OdefaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
tunday2020:
And this is SWAT training...
Remember to click Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxwINQOQpk

What a comedy grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Bluntemperor: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
lloydtruth:
Funny enough the 90% of the SWAT guys will be deployed to the south.

Did we ever agreed SWAT Operations for Nigerian people? Is this not being smuggled through backyard to be legitimised!
What is the difference between SWAT and former SARS?
-in every intelligence apparatus,do we have a name tag ,an I D Card and a Uniform where each person's name is written on it from time to time,not one- Off? Can the Uniform be easily replicated by the Criminals?
- What is their roles and Field of Operations?
- Who Heads what? Who are they answerable to?
-What Structures are put in place? who has the highest Authority? What categories of Staff do you have- graduates? Is it an all comers affairs? What is their Salaries and Allowances like?When do they get promoted and how many years interval?
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by kaludestiny10(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

My state kano is more developed and peaceful than the entire Eastern states put together. [/quote]
Kano state is more developed than the entire south eastern states combined together, that is according to you. But I tend to disagree with you on that narrative. No doubt, Kano state may be developed to some extent, but what is the impact of that development in the life of the populace in Kano and to the rest of the northern states in your region.
My brother, I feel pity for your brothers in the southern part of Nigeria whenever I see them. They are truly suffering in this country. The trek for kilometers, under the hot elements in order to make ends meet
I spent 5 years in Abuja, from late 2014 to this year. I just relocated back to the South, even in Abuja, the sit of power, your people are passing through immense hardship. If you go to FHA, Lugbe, you will shed tears for your people. You will see elderly men and women, laying on the streets, without shelter, begging for food.
The truth of the matter is that your elites has failed her people woefully.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by obyrich(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
gurunlocker:
SWAT do not patrol, that's another avenue to start your crazy menace again by collecting bribes on highway and killing people.

SWAT is only for Special operations and they go back hidden after the operation.
Guy chill grin
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
wawa kowai
Thanks!!
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Elineska: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

you didn't mention El rufais Kaduna that you have been promoting upandan here. Or is Kaduna not safe too
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by candygist: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Out of 16 you mentioned only 7 states that are safe to reside in north. Don't you have common sense again ? Chibok girls was in the north, dabchi abduction was north and now this latest one happened in Katsina. Instead of you to channel your energy to ask for a more secured northern states. You are here telling us how Kano is developed. Aboki with cow Brain.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Omoslim26: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ok good for them but here in Ala Igbo we don't want
make we dey manage our BAKASI dey go
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Omoslim26: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
KAHBOOM:

What concerns east and the rubbish u wrote?

Abi is it only easterners that condemn insecurity in the north?Every section in the country have condemned insecurity upnorth but u choose to misyarn about easterners.

U are yoruba.
Ewedu and red oil is following tru ur vain.Northerners hardly misyarn online.

And you want Us to belief you are igbo

Igbos dont have time for childish banter and rancor

stop parading yourself as IGBO

Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by KnightB(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Taraba is what? How about the everyday kidnapping and the unending Jukum versus Tiv strife? Didn't say every states in the north are not safe, but to mention Taraba as a peaceful place is absurd.
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Princedapace(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
gurunlocker:

Of course we know..... The police should do their job and not just stay on the highways to take bribes.

Even after the protests, do you know the number of people these animals have yet again killed, even though they are not yet fully back to the highways?

The entire Nigeria is wack. Our value system is bad. We are bullies naturally
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Mitsurugi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

But all this you just said isn't different from what the poster said na
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by amliftedhigher: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Bauchi is safe!!

Kano is safe!!

Adamawa is safe!!

Yobe is safe!!

Jigawa is safe!!

Kebbi is safe!!

Taraba is safe!!

Yes oh. Even the villages that you mentioned are safer than the South. Spit
Re: Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives by Farukshy: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Send them to lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / Prince Odi Okojie Receives 400 Decampees In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.