Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Students In Norway �� Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Norway �� Help!!! (528 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Norway �� Help!!! by Youngpeep(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Actually I have been visiting naira land for three years now but decided to open an account today because of a pressing issue
Fast forward to today my dad ask me to look at the opportunity of studying in Norway �� But being a novice or should I say having a little knowledge about this country
I would like people with experience or those currently studying in Norway to help out

Note:Norway thread here is too long ....I don’t want to be dragging fellas back
Thank you��
Re: Nigerian Students In Norway �� Help!!! by Youngpeep(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please help me in anywhere you can before I make a mistake I will regret latter on
Re: Nigerian Students In Norway �� Help!!! by Freestainworld(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Norway is a nice country to study, the people are very free and accommodating, the country is well secured in terms of security, but you have to be financially bouyant to attend to your daily needs, I have not been there before but speaking from what the people who are already there told me, I have also had personal contact with some of their citizens while I was residing in UAE and they are very nice to be honest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

European University Of Lefke, Cyprus / Nigerian Sue's UK Govt For Entry Denial In UK / France Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.