Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) (28671 Views)

Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
southsouthking:

Lmao, e no pain you na you start the insult, you Don call me mumu just now, i no go insult you Chairman, if you nor be Okporkpite you for no insult me.
But you go cry again when Ize Iyamu Don lose finally.
Be like say you nor even know say him lose e LGA, that is because we know who him be.
But una no be Edo and una wan force am for our throat, oya come carry am to become your governor.

Wait for the technical knockout, then eyes go turn you.

I called you mumu because you called me okporkpite. U actually started the insult. So you be mumu,confirm one.
U must be one of those criminals that escaped from oko prison.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:
Oshiomhole tried to replace this smart man with his conman pastor.
Thanks to Edo people for being smart.

#Torgba
Oshiomhole must be a nightmare to you guys because you people can not just comment quietly without dragging Osho baba name. What is Oshomhole business on Obaseki's surprised visit to Tony Elumelu?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Moferere: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
agbonkamen:
Oshiomhole must be a nightmare to you guys because you people can not just comment quietly without dragging Osho baba name. What is Oshomhole business on Obaseki's surprised visit to Tony Elumelu?

If not for your beauty, I would have pressed your neck.

You are forgiven, OK?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:

If not for your beauty, I would have pressed your neck.

You are forgiven, OK?
grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Augustenite(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
Obaseki has done well by visiting our great son instead of paying a visit to the drug baron with yellow teeth.

Always claiming Delta people as their own. Just the same way they try to claim Wike.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
southsouthking:

Lmao, e no pain you na you start the insult, you Don call me mumu just now, i no go insult you Chairman, if you nor be Okporkpite you for no insult me.
But you go cry again when Ize Iyamu Don lose finally.
Be like say you nor even know say him lose e LGA, that is because we know who him be.
But una no be Edo and una wan force am for our throat, oya come carry am to become your governor.

Wait for the technical knockout, then eyes go turn you.

Go and defend yourself appeal court tells obaseki. Opakhara! U neva hear? Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maritime Security: US Coast Guard Ship, Cutter Mohawk Arrives Nigeria / How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.