Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Catch A Spirit - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Catch A Spirit (291 Views)

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit / Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Spirit by feruzzy: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good evening you all i have always felt this feeling of a being in my house but now i am 100% sure that is true this people are using native materials to turn invisible and i am sure that they are using it they put things in my food when my doors are open and now i went to the toilet three times a day i feel them greatly but no one else does and in my market place flies recently comes there immediately i open i occasionally do pour kerosene the flies reduce but later it comes back i pray and pray because i believe its witchcraft manipulation i have goods worth 250k there but non are selling i do buy provision which is a daily sales but i come back with little or nothing from the sale of provision i would keep on praying because i know God would answer me one day i just need advise from people who have experience such and what they did to overcome it.
Re: How To Catch A Spirit by JordanMichael(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Keep on praying and involve your spiritual guardian

(1) (Reply)

Igbos And Yorubas Talk Biafra / Examining Accelerationism / The United States Has Been Suppressing Chinese Enterprises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.