Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Form A Tuition Escalation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Form A Tuition Escalation. (1486 Views)

Form A: How Long Does It Take To Remit Tuition Fees Abroad / Apply For A Tuition Free American University For Free Without VISA / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Form A Tuition Escalation. by Samrichie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, please I need your urgent help and advice on what seems to be an unending palava I have gotten myself into with my bank. Two weeks ago I submitted a filled Form A to Zenith bank with all the documents they requested for to make payment for my tuition abroad. Last Saturday I was sent a mail from the bank that my application has been escalated after I told them that the deadline was today. Again this morning, they sent another mail still insisting on the same escalation. Now my issue is getting my telex receipt to send to my school for Visa documents. Please if there is anyone here who has had similar experience on issues like this, or related ones. Kindly help me with any useful information on what step to take next. Thanks.
Re: Form A Tuition Escalation. by Samrichie(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please I will really appreciate if it can be taken to the front page. It is urgent.
Re: Form A Tuition Escalation. by pcwizzy: 4:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Samrichie:
Fellow nairalanders, please I need your urgent help and advice on what seems to be an unending palava I have gotten myself into with my bank. Two weeks ago I submitted a filled Form A to Zenith bank with all the documents they requested for to make payment for my tuition abroad. Last Saturday I was sent a mail from the bank that my application has been escalated after I told them that the deadline was today. Again this morning, they sent another mail still insisting on the same escalation. Now my issue is getting my telex receipt to send to my school for Visa documents. Please if there is anyone here who has had similar experience on issues like this, or related ones. Kindly help me with any useful information on what step to take next. Thanks.

Have you been able to get the money through?
Have you also been able to get a telex ?
Re: Form A Tuition Escalation. by samzy66: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Having same issue too
Re: Form A Tuition Escalation. by Agnes22: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Samrichie:

Have you been able to resolve this?

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Name 5 African Countries With Letter G ? / Any Cheap Msc College In London / Uniabuja 2007/2008 Admission, Sight And Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.