Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers (13902 Views)

LAWMA: Lagos Sweepers Protest, Cries Out Over Non-payment Of Three Months Salary / #mothersday: A LAWMA Woman Seen Working And Backing Her Child (photos) / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Frankice12: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
LAWMA Celebrates her ever honest and hard-working memebers who see to it that every street and road on Lagos are kept clean to the best of their abilities....

What does a team of heroes look like?

At Lagos Waste Management Authority we have taken the time to build an exceptional team.

Our goal and role is to keep Lagos clean at all times, Patronising Your PSP and dumping your refuse the right way will help support and keep our team working effectively always

We celebrate our team .

LAWMA. A league of heroes!!! #KeepLagosClean

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FigpCwpAsMQ

6 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Designsking: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2020
God bless them. But the only thing I do not like about them is the he part that the trucks smells likes a piece of trash. Please they should do something about it

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

6 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by x9ja1960: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Never knew LAWMA was a private company. Always thought it was a government agency. Kudos

5 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Swagavillage(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Actually, i will say they are doing a pretty decent job.

1 Like

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by AK481(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Yet u can’t pay them their peanut promptly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing to celebrate again, is now lawma?

Anyway, they are trying.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Solsix(m): 5:02am On Dec 15, 2020
x9ja1960:
Never knew LAWMA was a private company. Always thought it was a government agency. Kudos
Hmmm, e shock me

1 Like

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Where's joe ibokwe

grin
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by uuzba(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2020
I handle my waste in my compound.
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by SolexxBarry(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2020
This is interesting, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by SmartPolician: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria needs to enlighten its people to contain our crudeness.

Why do people still fling trash out of the window of a moving vehicle in 21st century? Why not drop it on the floor of buses so that the driver will dispose of them later? Why do behave like people who live in a zoo?

By the way, what's the National Orientation Agency doing with all the money they get if they don't embark on in-person public enlightenment campaigns?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by shankara7: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2020
x9ja1960:
Where was it stated that LAWMA is a privately owned company?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Bbbbnn(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2020
shankara7:
Where was it stated that LAWMA is a privately owned company?
Can't u see MD/CEO
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by femi4: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Bbbbnn:

Can't u see MD/CEO
Some govt agencies uses CEO

Director/CEO is common in public sector

5 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by shankara7: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Bbbbnn:

Can't u see MD/CEO
Lol. That is his designation.It doesn't mean he own the agency. He is just an appointee of government. LAWMA is a government owned agency.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by okerekeikpo: 5:36am On Dec 15, 2020
ASEPA dey work pass LAWMA na go to Abia state and confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by ipobarethieves: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2020
cool may God protect dem
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by scholes23(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Kudos to them, however I expect them to take cue from vision scape. Those guys were way professional. They'll carry refuse without anyone knowing they were in the neighbourhood cos u won't perceive anything.
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Cladez(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2020
okerekeikpo:
ASEPA dey work pass LAWMA na go to Abia state and confirm

ASEPA dey try sha but I doubt.
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by tarboshi(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Give them and their family members comprehensive life and health insurance, not media celebration.

They expose themselves to a lot of dangers.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by wellmax(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Bbbbnn:

Can't u see MD/CEO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So that makes it privately owned

3 Likes

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by NOC1(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2020
x9ja1960:
It is not owned by an individual, I think it is designed to work as a PPS kinda venture but Government supervises.

That’s one of the problems Ambode had trying to make it full time private managed by individual company.
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by emerged01(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2020
x9ja1960:
It is not a private coy,I think govt outsource its activities to avoid burden of paying gratuity/pension to the workers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by pickatyouu: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Super heroes you guys treat like thrash.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by ecomalchemist(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Yet you pay them 20k monthly and they work under poor conditions.

This contraption of a country needs to wiped out so we can start afresh.
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by heysquare(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2020
x9ja1960:
No it's not a private company It's own by govt. The PSP operators are only private business. They are contractors to collect wastes both residential and commercial wastes
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by deepwater(f): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Bbbbnn:

Can't u see MD/CEO

No, that doesn't make it private
I
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2020
If they are your heroes PAY THEM NOTHING LESS THAN 100K. YOU TREAT AN HERO WITH RESPECT NOT CONTEMPT TYPICAL WORLD AND THEIR SHITTY TERMS
Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by akinmusi(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Yes o. Safe and clean road, both healthy and safety concern. Good work. Keep it up

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo with hyper realistic concepts

Re: Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers by wiloy2k8(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2020
U dey praise them , but u never pay them

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed / Why Your Applications Are Not Getting Response / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.